Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 6 - 1/2 November

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Liverpool have really missed Konate I think. Much better than Gomez.

Chief123

Totally forgot Bailly and Alexis Sanchez playing for Marseille!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, one team in white the other in light blue. Pretty straight forward, right? Wrong! For whatever reason they swapped jerseys :houllier:

Chief123

Ffs Bailly been out injured. Comes back for this match and injured in 8 minutes! What is wrong with this guy.

antk

I mean, one team in white the other in light blue. Pretty straight forward, right? Wrong! For whatever reason they swapped jerseys :houllier:
Marseille home has always been white.

Rustyspider13

Bailly down. Looks like he's coming off. Not surprising, but such a shame how a promising career got completely ruined.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
FINALLY a ref making a sane decision on handball despite VAR sending him to the monitor :houllier:

Zlatans Knee

Bailly down. Looks like he's coming off. Not surprising, but such a shame how a promising career got completely ruined.
It is pretty sad really, he could have been great if he could iron out his brain farts. But his body never allowed him to play 10 games in a row.

paulscholes18

No penalty given against Mane, Pogba done the same Vs West Ham and it was given

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Marseille home has always been white.
I know, but Spurs playing in OM's second kit is throwing me for a loop. I mean, between these teams, you'd naturally assume the one in light blue would be OM

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
FINALLY a ref making a sane decision on handball despite VAR sending him to the monitor :houllier:
Unexpected decision, really. Wouldn't have complained if it were given. But as you say, his face was in the same place, so no way the ball would have gotten past him without the hands.

Mr. Robot

I know, but Spurs playing in OM's second kit is throwing me for a loop. I mean, between these teams, you'd naturally assume the one in light blue would be OM
Weird take.

Both Marseille and Spurs are known for wearing white home kits and light blue away.

In this case, Marseille are at home and are wearing their white kit. Which is correct.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
No penalty given against Mane, Pogba done the same Vs West Ham and it was given
The rules allow a pen for such a move and I think it's bollocks. It's a reflex move to protect the head… not a conscious attempt to block an attempt on goal (thought we had a discussion about concussions in Teamsports); if his hand hadn't blocked the ball his head would have.
Kudos to the ref for making the sane decision, I'm sure it's coming back to bite him in the arse.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Decision tonight is one of the weirdest I’ve ever seen. Could not be more of a penalty, surely?
Never in a million years a foul. Arms are protecting the face, they don't increase volume, ball impacts the arm right in front of his face