g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 6 - 1/2 November

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
We have no other option really with Kulusevski and Richarlison both out injured. We are having some really rotten luck
True, I just checked your bench and it's... pretty poor up front.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hand in head is not a natural position. Why don't he just put the hand in his head before every shot then?
This is a false equivalence. Again, players have a right to bring their hands up to protect their head. So long as it doesn't make their body bigger, it's allowed and it simply can't be handball

Doracle

Well what determines 'natural' - smash a ball at 100 peoples face and see what they do.... does that determine what's natural?
They could easily add wording to allow players to handball to protect themselves but they haven’t. Raise your hands to protect your face and it’s a deliberate handball and I’ve never seen it not given before.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
This is an occurring thing that happens all the time, what’s it meant to achieve? :lol:
Fans gather in front of the visiting team hotel late at night with flares, drums, trumpets... Being very loud for few hours, to keep the away team players awake, thus tired next day during the game. I did it few times when I was younger. Ah, good old days..:drool:

Robertd0803

Everyone else delighted we dont need to worry about Atletico? I certainly am.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They could easily add wording to allow players to handball to protect themselves but they haven’t. Raise your hands to protect your face and it’s a deliberate handball and I’ve never seen it not given before.
Look at where players in the wall put their arms

Zen

He moved his hand towards the ball and intentionally played it with his hands. That’s a handball.

The “unnatural position” and making yourself bigger stuff is about when the ball hits an arm, rather than an arm playing the ball.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
That would imply your brain is less at risk, so long as you play in a different competition. Football’s generally done an awful job around concussion but that would be a new low!
Absolutely. But i would not be totally surprised with "We have our rules in England. feck Uefa"

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Wa Hns ajam amamanaKa anJ a. Z Zanjan’s. Nsnanananab 1728393827- bahajananakam abananas-te a s s. Z nJa a NnnNN!!!!!!

cyberman

Well what determines 'natural' - smash a ball at 100 peoples face and see what they do.... does that determine what's natural?
The same law applies. If it’s close then it won’t be given but any distance at all then it’s a pen. If you protect your face but it hits your arm then it’s a pen no matter what, funnily enough.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This is a false equivalence. Again, players have a right to bring their hands up to protect their head. So long as it doesn't make their body bigger, it's allowed and it simply can't be handball
Is it a rule, or you just made it up?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
A silly goal to concede for Frankfurt, but they have been quite disappointing today anyway.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The same law applies. If it’s close then it won’t be given but any distance at all then it’s a pen. If you protect your face but it hits your arm then it’s a pen no matter what, funnily enough.
No. Handball is NEVER a foul if it's ball to body(as in, ball hits player in the arm) and the arm does not increase volume

Deery

Dreary
How they playing? Sky's live text is bloody embarrassing so it's hard to gauge.
They’re doing okay, pretty even but get the feeling Napoli will start winning the midfield battle..

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Regarding Son; i read that protocol states that he must be out for two weeks. That can't be right.