Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 6 - 1/2 November

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Frankfurt :drool:

EMCM :eek: Has now scored in six games in a row, seven goals in total. If he continues that form, Bayern really doesn't need a new striker in the winter

Frankfurt's position in the group day today so far: 3, 4, 3, 1.. .crazy group, just crazy

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That would imply your brain is less at risk, so long as you play in a different competition. Football’s generally done an awful job around concussion but that would be a new low!
Maybe player should start using hand to cover his head when heading the ball. You know.. concussion and such.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
That was a second yellow and red but ok cnut ref

BorisManUtd

So Spurs can still finish last in their group if Sporting lose but they lose also? Could still finish 1st as well. Interesting stuff

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Whenever I watch Sporting in the CL recently they just park the bus and pray. I'm a bit surprised that Amorim seems to be rated as a coach. Case in point today: pathetic display for almost 80 minutes against a not so great side and now they are desperately scrambling for a goal.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Bayern's CEO has a quite clear opinion on Ronaldo when asked about him during the summer transfer window: "A great player with a great past"
Insert Jim Carrey's "You telling me there's a chance".
I know what they said, but I can hope he leaves in January, right?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
So Spurs can still finish last in their group if Sporting lose but they lose also? Could still finish 1st as well. Interesting stuff
No, if Sporting and Tottenham lose, Tottenham still has a point more -> they would be third

PoTMS

Howler from the Napoli keeper. Defence also going walkabouts.

cyberman

All Marseille are doing is stupid, nothing flicks when they get near the box. It’s so lazy

kaiser1

Pep's Mum
Supports
Bayern Munich
Spurs will only finish 4th if they lose by 3 goals in Marseille