Champions League and Europa League draws (11am UK time) - LASK or Manchester United v Istanbul Basaksehiror or FC Copenhagen

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
12pm I think it starts.
5mins I hope. But the actually draw is after a whole lot of crap, so probably 20 mins from now when the actually start mixing the balls and opening them.
Thanks, do they have 10 different videos about previous games, chat with players, managers, fans, music performed on stage (that would be weird). So it might start with a draw in 30 mins? :D

w1thout

Bayern and RB should organize friendlies against the remaining German sides in the EL : Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Frankfurt.
It's in everyone's best interest.

SirAnderson

Thanks, do they have 10 different videos about previous games, chat with players, managers, fans, music performed on stage (that would be weird). So it might start with a draw in 30 mins? :D
All with shoddy internet connect when zooming with the respective clubs.

UEFA should be fined for breaking FFP with their cheap a** internet.

So yeah, come back later if you just want the draw :lol:

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
City handed the hardest route as UEFA don't want the champions to not be in the competition next year. I'm not even surprised by it these days.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
This is going fantastic isn’t it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
PSG have a great chance of reaching the final this year with that draw

Morpheus 7

Didn't think these draws could get worse, I was clearly wrong. Sounds like somebody speaking under water, reading the ingredients of cream crackers. Hurry up ffs