Champions League and Europa League draws (11am UK time) - LASK or Manchester United v Istanbul Basaksehiror or FC Copenhagen

Bogga

The draw of the teams for the final is so exciting!!!! Wonder if any outsider from semi final 3 can get in there...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Let’s get revenge against Sevilla

Judas

Open to offers
We’ll easily smash them.
Yep, don't fear any of them, it's the Europa league! If people on here are worried about any of these teams, why even want to be in the CL with the proper big boys. Even the "tough" teams left would be greeted with real joy if we pulled them in the knockout stages of the CL.

AshRK

Sevilla have not lost since february 9th. Now that would be one tough opponents but a good opportunity for us to see how far we have come. With this form I am confident of beating anyone.

Goku23

Roma or Sevilla in semis that will be the real final for me we get past that I think we win it

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
UEFA rigging an easy route to the final for us again like in 2017. Throw our potential rivals against each other. You love to see it :drool: :drool:

CM

We should be favourites regardless but at least we've got an easy run to the semis. Sevilla would be nice out of the 4 possibilities.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Uefa rules are different. If we play Roma Mike will play. If Sanchez is still at Inter and we face Inter Alexis will play.
He won't play because his loan ends before then. Same for Sanchez.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Inter in the final, just as we all expected looking likely :lol: :nervous:
can sanchz play against us (and smalling for that matter)
not sure i fancy coming up against Young, Lukaku and Sanchez in the final as they all might have a point to prove
I assume Hakimi cant play for inter either can he... wouldnt be cup tied but registered too late?

Siorac

Dont think Mike can play If we end up facing Roma
Yeah, he can. UEFA rules expressly forbid any contract clauses that would attempt to exert any influence on the team selection of another club.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
How is travel supposed to work for this competition? Any news on that? Is it like the NBA where they create a bubble and all teams stay in Germany or are they all going to be traveling back and forth?

RORY65

How is travel supposed to work for this competition? Any news on that? Is it like the NBA where they create a bubble and all teams stay in Germany or are they all going to be traveling back and forth?
It's only 11 days (I think the teams who haven't played the first leg of their last 16 ties will be there to play the one legged ties) for the quarters, semis and final so teams will have to stay there like the bubble idea for the NBA.

Havak

Pokemon master
Likely route if we are to win it:

Quarter Final
Man Utd vs. Istanbul

Semi Final
Man Utd vs. Roma/Sevilla/Wolves

Final
Man Utd vs. Inter

Can't decide who would be most likely to progress out of Roma, Sevilla, and Wolves really...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Istanbul won their first leg 1 - 0 against Copenhagen.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Likely route if we are to win it:

Quarter Final
Man Utd vs. Istanbul

Semi Final
Man Utd vs. Roma/Sevilla/Wolves

Final
Man Utd vs. Inter

Can't decide who would be most likely to progress out of Roma, Sevilla, and Wolves really...
Anyone but Wolves, it is one game remember. I would like to play Roma without their best defender...

DarkLord

Best possible draw we could have asked for. We are the strongest team left in this competition and I'm glad we didn't draw Inter or Sevilla/Roma but we should still be able to beat them. If Real Madrid can overturn their 1-2 deficit and Juve beat Lyon, it will be fun. But anyway these competitions feel so under-whelming and anti-climax now without the home and away leg.

Havak

Pokemon master
Anyone but Wolves, it is one game remember. I would like to play Roma without their best defender...
Yeah, I'd like us to play Roma and Inter so certain players can't play (and hopefully Lukaku isn't fired up and has a stinker). Inter really should make the final given that side of the draw IMO.