Champions League Draw | Juve - Utd - Valencia - Young Boys

Revan

Assumptionman
Does anyone know when are the away matches vs Young Boys and Juve?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Young Boys with an easy victory over FC Sion. They look decent going forward. Looking forward to playing these guys.

Luke1995

A very dangerous group for us. If Sevilla is anything to go by, the Valencia matches will be very hard, and Juve are obviously the favorites. Last year's group was much better.

On the other hand, four big games, that's why we love the champions league.

PSG and Liverpool will definitely make the game of the season and it will be very interesting to see how Tottenham and Barça matchup.

Colombian Mancunian

Hard group indeed, specially considering current form.

We can beat either Juve or Valencia at our best, but we can get destroyed at our worst... and lately we have been at our worst.

Hamadovich86

Having seen the match schedule I have reconsidered my position regarding qualification. We can beat YB away, Valencia/Juve at home. Those being the first three matches is very good for us, another point from the remaining three games should seal qualification for us.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Buzzing, applied for the juve home game on the 23rd. Fingers crossed!

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Buzzing, applied for the juve home game on the 23rd. Fingers crossed!
Did you go through the official ticketing website or through a reseller? I'm looking up now but the prices are ridiculously expensive.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Did you go through the official ticketing website or through a reseller? I'm looking up now but the prices are ridiculously expensive.
Official, as I’m a member. Did it Friday night. The bands are expensive as expected, 40-50 quid. I don’t officially have them, just applied.

They went a goal down away from home to a Lazio team who missed out on top 4 on the last day, brought it back and won, and you see that as a bad thing?

The Milan game .. again yeah they shouldn't be going down 2-0, but showed tremendous fighting spirit to win 3-2 in the end. Two wins against two decent Serie A teams. Ancelotti has a good record in the CL and they're still the same team on paper. Liverpool are definitely better I'd say, but would it shock me if Napoli won at least one of their games? No.

Any team with Cavani/Mbappe/Neymar is going to cause a side problems, and the likes of Verrati, Rabiot, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos etc are hardly poor players either. They also now have Buffon to give them that little bit extra experience in the side. They've regularly lost in the knockouts but have a solid home record in the groups I believe, so again at home they can definitely beat Liverpool.
Just quoting again... Napoli got thrashed on the weekend. The first two results were flattering them, Liverpool should beat them comfortably.