Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Wasn’t that ref caught at a Nazi party or something?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
A fecking piano... I almost fell asleep.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Hopefully Dzeko can do what Milito did ten or so years ago and leave this cnuts without a CL title for another year.

Did Pep feck around with his team?

Pintu

Just heard that Inter's starting 11 doesn't have 1 single player that has reached a final before... And if they win this would be the first time this has happened since Liverpool 2005. It's surprising and as I think the inexperienced teams that reached it through the years, I always find someone who's reached it before (Even for losing sides. Spurs in 2019 had Llorente, and Atletico in 2014 had Villa...)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Anyway, off to out Netflix on. I’ll tune in if I see Inter are two up or something.

C'est Moi Cantona

Don't even really care, City are on death row, if they do win this I hope they've left a space for the asterisk.

vanrooney

Does the CL usually have a kick off show ?
Can't remember any of ours.
first, to be honest ther were not that many. 2nd, yes there were pre final shows in 2008 ans 09. 99 was too far away from show business but even there there was some pre game shit if i remember correctly. football is pure business nowadays. if you dont like it, you have to be honest and watch fcum

DeGea

Darmian in the starting line up for the champions league final. Let that sink in.

always_hoping

At least Inter didn't concede a goal in the 1st minute or should I say first 13 seconds.