Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

Red_Aaron

I suppose when you take into account their club is only 15 years old it's somewhat impressive. It took utd what 120 years of rich storied history before they achieved it
Which is almost as many years as it is rule breaches they're facing in court

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Exactly, we just seem to behave so behind the times. I think Mount as 1 of 2 midfielders would be a decent signing but he’s not the type you get held to ransom for.
Good job we're not getting held to ransom then eh!?

Lee565

Who else is going to avoid all football media for a week, I can't stand to hear and see media drooling over a financially doped plastic club

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
It’s crazy how easy it is to ignore City’s success between seasons compared to the other English clubs. Shite for the sport that they’ve won, but at least it can be forgotten now. Come back in august and try again.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
All of you who doubt City’s greatness just don’t appreciate that money has nothing to do with it. It’s all about Pep’s genius and the character of the club, from the top of the ownership team to the bottom-rung staff, even the toilet bowl cleaners. This is an inspirational day, a day to rejoice.
:lol:

cheekybackheel

Fekin Rio Ferdinand sucking off City like they are God's gift.

Bend over and grease yourself up while you're at it eh Rio...feck me....no mention of the cheating whatsoever.

nmm85

Got to say, they are head and shoulders the best team in Europe. Pundits, making it seem like little city won the beautiful game, a fairy tail. The amount of money an cheating got them there but they really as are so good.

Kopral Jono

Worst nightmare comes true! :mad:
Nah, it was always only a matter of time until City win the treble. A Liverpool treble, let alone a quadruple, would be a lot worse -- I was absolutely bricking it last season when they looked like they were going to do it.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We were 2nd best tonight if I'm honest. Ederson gets a lot of shit for his actual goalkeeping but a combination of him and Lukaku saw us over the line.

I'm curious to see what Inzaghi could do with a team of worldclass players because Inter were brilliant tonight, they just got Lukaku'd.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
City winning means we are in group 1 for the CL draw next year. That's by far the only thing I will ever remember from this match.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Is Des Kelly a City fan, looked like he was ready to cry when started interviewing Rodri

Fts 74

For those of us who live in Manchester it's gonna be hard to avoid.
My wife's family are all blues ffs.

Oscar Bonavena

I wish we would've put in as much fight and effort in the FA Cup final as Inter tonight.

And I wish Inter had a bit more quality cos they could've won that tonight.

Dempsey19

Anyone else pissed off with Lescott acting like he is some sort of city die hard? Prick was there 5 minutes.
His face celebrating against us when he scored in the 2011 community shield still pisses me off to this day. Smug prick.