Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Idxomer

The third meeting between Ancelotti and Liverpool in a CL final.

Real Name

Can't believe people are saying it will be easy for Liverpool. After all Madrid went through they're still underestimated.

VP

Mate, there's a reason why Real Madrid are desperate for the ESL.... precisely because they can't keep up in spending with clubs like PSG, Chelsea & City....clubs which they just dumped out of the CL.

If you can't appreciate that achievement then seriously, have a word with yourself. Real Madrid threw on youngsters like Rodrygo and Camavinga who ran their socks offs and embarrassed this overpaid City team and you can't even appreciate that?
I appreciate their achievement but I'm not going to sit here and pretend they're the saviors of football.

Real Name

I hate the shithousery of european teams. Feels weird to fight citys corner but that was a pisstake towards the end. Courtuis taking 40 seconds to take a goal kick and stuff.
Serves them right for Laporte trying to slap Modrić and playacting.

Voting Liverpool to jinx. Think Madrid have beaten the top 3 teams in the world to get to the final already. The pure aura and experience will take them past Liverpool.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I hate the shithousery of european teams. Feels weird to fight citys corner but that was a pisstake towards the end. Courtuis taking 40 seconds to take a goal kick and stuff.
Like that doesnt happen week in and out in the prem

el3mel

If it was Liverpool vs City I would have picked Liverpool.

But this is really a very unpredictable final and anything can happen. Madrid shine in such occasions and Liverpool are the best team in the world currently.

Gonna be a great match.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Also Madrid can rest till the final and Liverpool is in full battle for the title.
I actually think that's a disadvantage for Madrid. We had a three week break before the 2019 final and played terribly for most of the game. I'd rather we were match-fresh.

JustAGuest

City did the same against Atletico...

Real Name

I actually think that's a disadvantage for Madrid. We had a three week break before the 2019 final and played terribly for most of the game. I'd rather we were match-fresh.
Yeah of course they'll have the mix the squad so first teamers dont go out of rhythm.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah of course they'll have the mix the squad so first teamers dont go out of rhythm.
They have four games left right? We have five including the FA Cup Final. They'll probably rotate more but we've been rotating a fair bit all season. I could see us moving some players around for Southampton and Villa maybe but that's assuming we beat Spurs on Saturday. If we don't win that and City beat Newcastle, all our focus shifts.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
As a curiosity, the original sentence, in Italian mixed with Spanish, is "90 minuti en el Bernabeu son molto longo"( 90 minutes at Bernabéu are very long).
It was said by Juanito to an Inter player after losing 2-0 in Italy, and since then it is often repeated on comeback days, lately modified to 120 minutes.

Real Name

They have four games left right? We have five including the FA Cup Final. They'll probably rotate more but we've been rotating a fair bit all season. I could see us moving some players around for Southampton and Villa maybe but that's assuming we beat Spurs on Saturday. If we don't win that and City beat Newcastle, all our focus shifts.
Yeah, week per week. Madrid sewing up the league is a two edged sword.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Going to be some game. I was desperate for Madrid to get through. Not because I think it'll be easier, but I couldn't stomach a potential loss to City in the final. Madrid don't know when they're beaten in Europe and this final is going to be immense. Can't wait for it, but nervous as hell at the same time.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Going to be some game. I was desperate for Madrid to get through. Not because I think it'll be easier, but I couldn't stomach a potential loss to City in the final. Madrid don't know when they're beaten in Europe and this final is going to be immense. Can't wait for it, but nervous as hell at the same time.
Yeah a loss to Madrid is much easier to stomach. Losing an all English final seems horrible.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
At least we have someone to support in the final. Otherwise I would have skipped it.

Josh 76

Strange game for Liverpool. This will be the last game of the season, so…
if they lose the league and Fa cup, but win this game it will feel like the best season ever.

if they win the League and FA cup, but lose this match, the season will feel like crap.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Strange game for Liverpool. This will be the last game of the season, so…
if they lose the league and Fa cup, but win this game it will feel like the best season ever.

if they win the League and FA cup, but lose this match, the season will feel like crap.
If we win a domestic treble it'll be hard to be down about it.

vivaronaldo

lfc will rompo this final...madrids luck will run out and against lfc , they wont find a charitable defence when they inevtiably fall behind

Eddy_JukeZ

Should be a great final.

Think it's 50-50.

Real Madrid have never lost a CL final.

Their record in the European Cup final is 13-3.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Did you see Everton at the weekend? :lol:

But yeah, dirty fecking forrins always cheating.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The last time they had a final in Paris pool won.
Let's hope that history isn't trying to repeat itself here.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Last time the CL final was in Paris, Barca beat Arsenal.
The last time Liverpool won the European Cup in Paris was in 1981 against Real Madrid.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Even worse of an omen. Real Madrid have won their last 7 CL finals going back to 1981.

They lost the 81 final. In Paris. To Liverpool.