Champions League Fixtures 20/21 October

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I can not speak for everyone but my post was more tongue in cheek after the incredibly predictable reaction of this thread of Neuer showing some vulnerability. Neuer is an incredible keeper but he is also only human. No need to bring up DDG everytime to make an argument which holds no water outside of a United forum.
If anything, most of posts tonight are actually mocking people who are comparing them all the time.

And when any keeper does something laughable as Neuer did for that corner of course it will be mentioned, same as his incredible save, you folks are just sensitive.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
On Redcafe, a Manchester United forum. Shocker!
You're not allowed to have fun when the Bayern fans are around.
Well this is a Manchester United forum.
The feck? :lol:. I did laugh about it, I thought it was funny. I get that De Gea is celebrated on the Caf, he's fecking awesome. And I thought it's funny that you guys obsess so much about him that every single thing Neuer does leads to a reaction. That's all. Can't believe people call me sensitive on here. It wasn't a criticism, ffs.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
There's an even better one which is basically a carb copy of Neuer's (probably a bit better because it's one handed). it's a cross from the side and then a header I think and it's a brilliant save. Can't remember who it was against though.

I found it, this is a far better save.

not bad, but from a greater distance. Found 5 similar ones in the first 40sec of that vid:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
:lol: at the De Gea videos.

Incredible save from Neuer, who is on a different level to any other goalkeeper. No one knows if Dave would have saved it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Douglas Costa's been the best player in the bundesliga now after that run... fecking Hargreaves, over exaggerating everything he says

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
That was the best drop of the shoulder in the history of shoulder dropping.

[/Hargreaves]

mu4c_20le

Costa is annoyingly good. I remember Fergie wanted him before he went to Shakhtar.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Why is our passing so fecking shit today? We never pick the right pace and the right angle for the passes. So many attacks break down because we pass in behind the players instead of into their feet. It drives me nuts :mad:.