Champions League Gameweek 1 - 19/09 and 20/09

Sylar

Jeez the dude who missed the penalty for feyenoord is crying on the bench

Sylar

Ahhh offside
Celtic not 2 down, shame cos it was a great finish

BelfastRed2021

Rodri 3-1 absolutely sickening watching a functioning team pass there way through a team at ease 32 attempts on goal luckily City have been wasteful or this could have been six or seven

Sylar

Ugh hate the sight of Rodri,and he's only 27. Reckon in a year or two they bring in his ready made 23 year old replacement

FortunaUtd

This Dortmund squad looks quite average, and on paper too. Do they not have any/many emerging talents anymore? Adeyemi is one but I don't think he's a top tier talent.
They are a club devoid of ambition apart from raking in the millions from developing and selling a top talent every couple of years and then securing their cushy 2nd-4th place by buying off their competitors' best (read: good to halfway decent in an international context) players with part of that money.
If you want to know why the title race in Bundesliga has been so boring, look no further than Borussia Dortmund.

AndyMUFC

All the games pretty much over with 20 minutes to go.

Some people might not like the format from next season but there are positives to it.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Lazio Gk scored! 1-1

Edit: really nice little run and header from him.. That's a goal you see from Giroud not a goalkeeper

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Not a brilliant win by any means, but I'll take it. 3 points, top of the group baby.

wr8_utd

:'(
That's a better run from the keeper than any of our strikers have probably made in 2 years.

Cloud7

Yeah. It was obvious he was going to blow up somewhere. He has huge natural talent, insane vision and he's even pretty good out of possession. Wish we'd signed him.

Him, Doku and Simons were the forwards I most wanted over the summer...pretty annoying to see them all have instant impacts at new clubs.
Admittedly I’m not sure if we would have been the best place for him right now either. We aren’t exactly free flowing ourselves, but he would have been fun to watch at least.

Even in our match against Chelsea last season when he came on, you could see that his natural ability was levels above what everyone else on his team was capable of.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Nice to see Barca playing very well even if it is just Antwerp
Both Joaos were the perfect signings. Cancelo is the first real RB after Alves you're not ashamed of as a culer and Felix finally plays in a team, where he can show his strengths. I think will have much fun with both of them.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I can't believe I'm going to miss most of tonight's football. :(

We've been unfairly calling Erik, "Seven Hag" since last season. I hope tonight Liverpool fans go back to calling him Ten Hag again. :angel:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Just a quick reality check: Is it really happening that Union Berlin will play against Real Madrid now, fielding Bonucci and Behrens in the same team? Somewhere this whole world went wrong :nervous:

Charlie Foley

I can't believe I'm going to miss most of tonight's football. :(

We've been unfairly calling Erik, "Seven Hag" since last season. I hope tonight Liverpool fans go back to calling him Ten Hag again. :angel:
Make sure you catch your game tomorrow evening!

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I can totally imagine Union getting battered like 5:0 but i can also imagine them winning 2:1 with 2 corners/free kicks