g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League gameweek 3

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Today:

Leicester v Copenhagen
Brugge v Porto
Real Madrid v Legia Warsaw
Sporting v Dortmund
Dinamo v Sevilla
Lyon v Juventus
CSKA Moscow v Monaco
Leverkusen v Tottenham

Tomorrow:

Arsenal v Ludogorets
PSG v Basel
Napoli v Besiktas
Dynamo Kyiv v Benfica
Rostov v Atletico
Bayern v PSV
Celtic v Gladbach
Barcelona v Man City

Will be interesting to see if Legia can snatch a 5-goal loss to Real Madrid.

Devil may care

Gonna choose between Leverkusen vs Spurs, Lyon vs Juventus and Sporting vs Dortmund.

NYAS

Sporting VS. Dortmund is definitely the one to watch for me. Dembele, Emre Mor, Gelson Martins, Weigl, Adrien Silva, Carvalho :drool:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Well that is one uninspiring CL evening. The most interesting games will probably be Leverkusen - Tottenham and maybe Sporting - BVB.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Sporting/Dortmund is the one for tonight I think. Either that or the Lyon/Juve match.

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
What happened to CKSA Moscow early kick-off games? I remember they always used to play 2 hours before the normal time. I will be keeping a close eye on Dortmund and Juve since they are in my accumulator. Fancy Monaco to get something in Moscow.

Lyricist

Interesting how many people are apprently going to watch Sporting Dortmund.

Dortmund are missing quite a few players.

JeffBoomTetris

I'll try to catch the Leverkusen-Spurs game. Two high pressing sides with young players. It should be a highly energetic encounter. I hope Chicharito stuffs the spuds

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
BAYER LEVERKUSEN: Leno, Bender, Tah, Omer Toprak, Henrich, Mehmedi, Aranguiz, Kampl, Hakan, Kiessling, Hernandez

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR: Lloris, Trippier, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose, Wanyama, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Janssen

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
Sporting Lisbon (4-2-3-1): Rui Patricio; Zeegelaar, Ruben Semedo, Coates, Schelotto; Elias, William Carvalho; Ruiz, Markovic, Gelson Martins; Dost.

Borussia Dortmund (4-1-4-1): Burki, Passlack, Bartra, Sokratis, Ginter; Weigl, Dembele, Gotze, Kagawa, Pulisic; Aubameyang.

Even with so many key players out, Dortmund still has many quality players. I think they will edge this by a goal but won't be surprised if its a high-scoring draw.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can someone please PM me good streams that are not blocked by UK internet providers?
Everyone I click says blocked.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
The Leicester - Copenhagen match is a big thing here in Denmark. Got my eyes on that.

NYAS

Holy shit, Aubameyang absolutely annihalted Semedo there. 0-1 Dortmund.

Lyricist

What a FANTASTIC goal...completely outpacing his opponent and then a brilliant chip with his weaker foot.

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
Dortmund 1-0! Great assist by Gotze. And Legia Warsaw just hit the woodwork! :lol:
I actually think Dortmund will win the group, not sure why the bookmakers gave such high odds.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Legia have not been that bad. They had opportunities and generally played well. To last 15 minutes at Bernabeu for them is good achievement IMO.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
My blood starts to boil when I see this ref in the Spurs game. Even if he's just a look-a-like from the Nani Red guy....

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Good play from Spurs. They miss a proper presence up top, though.