Champions League - GW4 - 7/11 and 8/11

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Musah has impressed me. Ridiculous that he's eligible for the USA and ridiculous that he chose them.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Fecking Immobile out of nowhere. They hardly crossed the half way line until that goal.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Milán - PSG is a great game. Milan’s shirts are all wrong though. That design is a travesty. Black and red stripes, has to be. Simple. This hazy, fazed lines approach is horrible.

Anyway, really good game. I like Theo Hernandez a lot. Loftus-Cheek is an enigma. Such a powerful runner with the ball, but lazy off it. Leao is frustrating. He’s on it today, being extremely athletic and direct but I can easily see how he goes long periods without a goal. He’s the Portuguese Rashford. Pulisic has done well by all accounts in Serie A this season, gaining huge plaudits along the way, but every time I watch him I think he’s shit with no end product.

PSG - I like Ugarte. Plays like a player much older than he is (in a good way). Dembele looks dangerous whenever he has the ball and though he can beat his man at will, but you never have confidence he’s going to do the right thing once he’s got to make that final pass or shot. Mbappe is Mbappe, even when he’s bad he’s good.

Musah and RLC both missed really good chances. Musah’s especially HAD to be a goal. Terrible miss from a player who had otherwise been good.

Wayne's World

English football fan survival guide:

1)Be obnoxiously drunk on the way to the stadium
2)Make some noise and try to provoke home fans 20 minutes before kickoff while no player is on the pitch.
3)Stay silent.
4)Jeer at a missed shot
5)Stay silent.
Sums up English fans abroad pretty well.

BlackBen

Oh what I’d give for Leao. Fantastic footballer, makes the game so easy. Rashford could take a leaf out of his book.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
English football fan survival guide:

1)Be obnoxiously drunk on the way to the stadium
2)Make some noise and try to provoke home fans 20 minutes before kickoff while no player is on the pitch.
3)Stay silent.
4)Jeer at a missed shot
5)Stay silent.
Not my experience of United fans when they came to play Bayern. I was right under the away support and they were well behaved before, during and after the match, along with being vocal.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Is this what "injured" Haaland looks like?

RedRocket9908

Whats with the over the top celebrations from the City fans? They are the holders and are only playing Young Boys

thepolice123

Great header by Giroud. PSG is not winning the CL again this season. Piss poor defending there.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I cant be happy and schadenfroh about Barca and maybe PSG losing because that will surely lead to us drawing them in the round of 16

wr8_utd

:'(
Griezmann has been the best player in Europe since the World Cup last year and its not even close. By and far the best this season as well.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Impressive game from Loftus-Cheek.. Curious to see if Southgate gives him a chance soon or still call Henderson and Kalvin Phillips..

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
I cant be happy and schadenfroh about Barca and maybe PSG losing because that will surely lead to us drawing them in the round of 16
Why would you not want Barca? Just more material for me to watch on youtube of barca fans reacting to 8-2, 3-0 etc losses when I'm drunk :)

padr81

Supports
Man City
What is it with Pep always taking off Haaland before he has a chance to get a hatrick? @padr81
Doesn't want him to break Messi's record.

Erlings a big guy and pretty injury-prone, so Pep manages him really carefully.

Our next 5 games are Chelsea, Liverpool Leipzig, Spurs and Villa away so Pep is being super careful.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Can anyone actually stop city in the CL? Maybe Bayern but would still put city favourites.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
i just sit back and savour the moment any time one of those disgusting plastic clubs gets their ticket punched. i'll worry about the opp in the round of 16 when we get there :D

padr81

Supports
Man City
Can anyone actually stop city in the CL? Maybe Bayern but would still put city favourites.
Last year we were more clinical than Bayern in a game that wasn't nearly as one sided as the score, I think Kane goes a long way to fixing that balance.
Also think Real being Real could dump us out. Anyone can beat us if we have an average game but I feel only Bayern, Real and Liverpool can beat us at our best. Very happy Liverpool are the Europa.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Loftus-Cheek has been such a good signing for Milan. Love seeing him prosper.

Superunknown

Impressive game from Loftus-Cheek.. Curious to see if Southgate gives him a chance soon or still call Henderson and Kalvin Phillips..
Where would Southgate play him and who would he drop to get him in?

Not that it would matter. Southgate has his favourites.