Champions League | Matchday 6

Jaxa

I'd rather watch a Youth/U23 game.

I'll be on Netflix TBH
Don't blame you, really starting to feel the affects of no fans at stadiums, besides not getting to attend games myself even watching it on tv without fans takes a whole load of excitement out the game for me personally

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Is Thiago still injured?
I feel for him...first Covid, then an injury, not a good start for him.
Yeah missed Villa with Covid then was on the end of that nasty Richarlison challenge. He's expected back for Saturday and is in light training as of yesterday.

Thought he was excellent against Everton.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What's everyone watching tonight ? Games are a bit meh, leaning towards the Madrid game probably in case/hope of another upset
Might stick the City game on, I don't think they're particularly good so we might see an upset.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Don't what hold they have on other Bundesliga clubs but they never seem to spend a lot on talent internally. Spending 45-60mill for Sane seems an anomaly for them but that was from a foreign club
Paid 20 for Süle, 38 for Götze, 35 for Hummels, 30 for Gomez.. A few years ago, that was serious money. Martinez' 40 Mio seemed outrageous.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Does any one remember Slobodan Rajkovic who plays in central defence for Lokomotiv.

Bought aged 16 by Chelsea in 2005. Was meant to be the next big thing. Never played for them.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Does any one remember Slobodan Rajkovic who plays in central defence for Lokomotiv.

Bought aged 16 by Chelsea in 2005. Was meant to be the next big thing. Never played for them.
He left for Hamburg, didn't he? Was an unprofessional trouble maker from what I remember.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
He left for Hamburg, didn't he? Was an unprofessional trouble maker from what I remember.
Yep.

Incredible how so many promising youngsters go on to have under-the-radar careers, not quite fulfilling their potential, but playing the Champions League years after they were expected to.

Pagh Wraith

How could he not square it there? That actually made me angry. It's actually amazing how much better chances would be created if players would look up for a second when they're about to take another stupid shot.

And they get punished instantly.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Don't what hold they have on other Bundesliga clubs but they never seem to spend a lot on talent internally. Spending 45-60mill for Sane seems an anomaly for them but that was from a foreign club
Ya. It's just admirable. And they change managers like changing clothes too. But they're constantly getting the right players with not much "deadwoods".
Best big team in the world, in terms of how they run.

George Beast

Young had a defending howler that induced PTSD. Forgot how much rage in me he was responsible for