Champions League | Matchday 6

Eddy_JukeZ

Real Madrid and Barcelona are awful.

Can't remember the last time these teams were this poor for their standards.

3KDré

Plea's hold up play is top notch. He has been their best player.

IAmAWinner

We're still not good enough, but I think we'd have no trouble beating Real Madrid and Barcelona.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The thing that seperates Ajax from a top team is their inability to kill a game off. Their fecking centre halfs are in the opposition box while 2-0 ahead.

Okey

Marcus Thuram ain't half bad is he? Not exactly prolific. Great physical presence and work rate. The perfect back up striker for a big club?

TommiHelm

BMG are just amazingly well organized. There's always several passing options no matter where they have the ball. Feel like they are always performing well above the individual quality of their players every time I watch them.

Wayne's World

I've been saying for nearly two years now but we should be putting Marco Rose on our shortlist when ever Ole leaves.

His work with Salzburg and now Gladbach is remarkable

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Shaqiri is massively underrated. Far better than Minamino and Origi. Should be far more involved than he has been over the past 12 months

NoLogo

Real Madrid and Barcelona are awful.

Can't remember the last time these teams were this poor for their standards.
It's really astonishing. Seems like the 3 CL titles of Madrid were the last big hoorays of the two spanish giants era in the CL. Will be interesting to see how long it will take them to get back to the top or if their era in Europe is over for good.

DRM

What happened to Fabinho? BBC says leg injury, is it bad?

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
A Real or Barca 'decline' normally lasts for about 2 seasons before they're back to challenging for the CL again.

marktan

Got to laugh at Madrid spamming crosses into the box, haven't they realised Ronaldo left 2 seasons ago?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
We moan about Pogba .... but then there is €100m for Hazard, who barely ever plays.

marktan

Shaqiri is massively underrated. Far better than Minamino and Origi. Should be far more involved than he has been over the past 12 months
Played a decent role in the Barcelona comeback too. Though I have to say Minamino is pretty poor, doesn't look like a top half player to me