Champions League | Matchday 6

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
78% completion is a masterclass in passing these days?
:wenger: they scored two well worked goals and were generally good on the counter, with some nice passing here and there, but on the whole, they were mediocre aside from 5 or 6 counterattacks. Clinical finishing and us just not being particularly good against low block-counterattacking sides made them look decent enough i guess

Inter demolished them. Incredibly lucky to draw that game and have Vidal to thank for it really

GenZRed

I can still feel sympathy for them? They have much less quality players than Madrid.
Well when you put it like that I can see where you're coming from.

Personally I don't feel sorry for them but since I hate Real Madrid I'm more likely to be annoyed at the fact they managed to come back and draw. We can disagree though, fair play.

PoTMS

Chelsea penalty. Jorginho misses. Him and Bruno look finally fallible.

Untd55

Any particular reason why most of the Krasnodar team didn't take a knee? :nervous:
I'm pretty sure that is a Premier League thing only. It is why Marseille didn't do it either. Besides, most are probably only doing it because others do it; it means nothing.

Not going to derail the thread, though. Chelsea are playing way too slow.

AshRK

Chelsea's best player this season has to be Malouda for drawing them in such a piss group.