Champions League | Matchday 6

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
5 points from three games involving Inter, Real, and Donezk is a respectable turnout for Gladbach.

cyberman

If Shaktar were winning they would - for the moment - move 6 points ahead of Real with a favourable head to head. Real have to win most of their remaining matches either way.
Yeah but the German side are favourites for the return leg v Shaktar as well. Odds are theyll have 8 points after 4. Thats realistically 1 team out of reach with the way Madrid are playing. They have no room for error. Especially since Shaktar are on 4 points themselves. Its not as if the botton scrub team are donating points.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah but the German side are favourites for the return leg v Shaktar as well. Odds are theyll have 8 points after 4. Thats realistically 1 team out of reach with the way Madrid are playing. They have no room for error. Especially since Shaktar are on 4 points themselves. Its not as if the botton scrub team are donating points.
We have no room for error, but if we win 3 of the next 4 we're through. That's two homes games against inter and gladbach, and away to these ukrainian cloggers who i still cannot process how we managed to lose to :houllier:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That little flick from Plea was :drool:

They are now. If Donetsk were winning this you would be saying they were favourites for the return leg as well and them on 9 points would make things really hard for Real.

cyberman

We have no room for error, but if we win 3 of the next 4 we're through. That's two homes games against inter and gladbach, and away to these ukrainian cloggers who i still cannot process how we managed to lose to :houllier:
I dunno, home games doesnt seem to matter as much these days. I think if Shaktar could run away with it then Madrid would benefit, neutralise your loss.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I dunno, home games doesnt seem to matter as much these days. I think if Shaktar could run away with it then Madrid would benefit, neutralise your loss.
Doesn't matter either way. We're the best team in the group, if we fail to win 3 games of the next 5 it would be a colossal failure

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What a bad decision in the atletico game

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
The Real/Inter group is madness, everyone seems to be capable of beating the others at any point.

GlasgowCeltic

Madrid such a plodding side to watch now, feels like they’re just killing time until Mbappe 2021

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fecking hell Jota is a very good player.

NinjaFletch

It's relatively annoying that Liverpool have gone out and signed an actual centre forward rather than continue to try and convince anyone that would listen that Firmino was amazing.

Sylar

It's relatively annoying that Liverpool have gone out and signed an actual centre forward rather than continue to try and convince anyone that would listen that Firmino was amazing.
And one that's good and delivering and suits their style

GlasgowCeltic

Will be interesting to see if a run out the side for Firmino affects Salah and Mane in the slightest

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Two bad teams honestly :lol:

Great assist by Hakimi, true madridista :D

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Inter troubled by Real's pressing today - bad mistake by Hakimi, 1-0.