Champions League | Matchday 6

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Think it's safer if PSG win both, then all we need is to beat Istanbul at home and avoid a 5 goal loss vs Red Bull.
Or that. But beating a defensive team at home is a huge ask :lol: ....:(

GameOn

Kiev just scored a totally regular goal against Barca and it was disallowed.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Kiev had 2 golden chances, missed both, it's not happening, christmass is ruined

el3mel

This group is starting to look tricky and complicated thanks to our loss.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
Kiev just scored a totally regular goal against Barca and it was disallowed.
Really not a fan of this Barca side but the cross was clearly out of play mid-air. Actually didn't see it at first myself but pretty obvious in the replay.

cyberman

This group is starting to look tricky and complicated thanks to our loss.
Really? A win next round leaves 1 point to get through in 2 games if my math is right.
That 5 goal win is a god send.

el3mel

Really? A win next round leaves 1 point to get through in 2 games if my math is right.
That 5 goal win is a god send.
We still have to play PSG and RB again next. If RB win today, the group is still wide open for any possibilities.

GameOn

Really not a fan of this Barca side but the cross was clearly out of play mid-air. Actually didn't see it at first myself but pretty obvious in the replay.
No it wasn't out. Saw a better replay later on and it wasn't fully out.

cyberman

We still have to play PSG and RB again next. If RB win today, the group is still wide open for any possibilities.
Not really? A win gets us on 9 next round and 10 gets us through. Hell a RBL double over PSG means we can lose v RBL and get through with a 1-0 loss v PSG.
We are still in a great spot. Only thing that fecks us is dropping points at home to Istanbul.
Hell a draw v RBL would take both of us through so guess whats happening then? Im not worried about them regardless

el3mel

Not really? A win gets us on 9 next round and 10 gets us through. Hell a RBL double over PSG means we can lose v RBL and get through with a 1-0 loss v PSG.
We are still in a great spot. Only thing that fecks us is dropping points at home to Istanbul.
Hell a draw v RBL would take both of us through so guess whats happening then? Im not worried about them regardless
I'm not saying we're definitely going out ? It's just that really any 2 of the 3 teams can pass on at this point.