Champions League | Matchday 6

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Excellent, we're back to Frank/ Chelsea brilliant, Ole/ United shit. I'll spread the word.
Didn't say we're sh*t nor did I say Ole is.

We have particular issues with our style of play and our personal. I think that's quite a common view here.

AshRK

We have particular issues with our style of play and our personal. I think that's quite a common view here.
You do know right they have spent close to 250m and have added some world class players.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
You do know right they have spent close to 250m and have added some world class players.
Yes because we've obviously been paupers in the market.

Also, I dont necessarily buy into the idea they've brought world class players ,though they have the potential to be.
They've brought very good players who obviously fit into Lampard's playing philosophy, Werner and Ziyech especially have great background in playing in that particular style already. It's like common sense management.

AshRK

Yes because we've obviously been paupers in the market.[/B]

Also, I dont necessarily buy into the idea they've brought world class players ,though they have the potential to be.
They've brought very good players who obviously fit into Lampard's playing philosophy, Werner and Ziyech especially have great background in playing in that particular style already. It's like common sense management.
Yes we were acting like beggars in this summer window so my point still stands that they have added better quality to support Lampard grow as a manager. Don't know why is too hard to admit. I never mentioned about United but you couldn't resist mentioning about us :lol:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018

Accepting that another club plays attractive football is hardly a thing to get all sissy about my dear
At ease, gentlemen. I didn't quote anyone in
particular. I was just anticipating the inevitable incoming comparisons as Chelsea continue to produce coherent football. I agree they're playing good stuff at the moment. The debate shifts with each desperate 0-0 against resolute opposition for either manager.

AshRK

Lucky win for chelsea. Getting dominated by rennes but fair play to giroud.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Only a 25 minute cameo for Kante, but such a massive presence against the ball. Bad game for Werner.

I thought Guirassy looked good for Rennes.

Pagh Wraith

I really don't mind Joe Cole but having him on every Chelsea game giving eulogies on how amazing Frank and boys are is not really punditry, is it?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
First 30 minutes was probably the best we've played this season, the last hour though holy hell!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Only a 25 minute cameo for Kante, but such a massive presence against the ball. Bad game for Werner.

I thought Guirassy looked good for Rennes.
Complete off night for Werner. Being able to bring Havertz, Ziyech and Kante off the bench is the kind of depth that will carry us far. We didn't deserve the win tonight.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wait wait wait...is Nagelsmann dressed like a normal person???? :eek:

saivet

It would be ideal if RBL get a result tonight. A bit frustrating we lost to Istanbul a few weeks ago as we could have had the group all but tied up.