Champions League | Matchday 6

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is there pressure on zidane yet or do they love him indefinitely a bit for being one of their own?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Now I see the value of the white handkerchiefs. It's becoming clear that the Madridistas harshness towards their players inside the stadium gives them extra motivation.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Madrid don't depend on themselves anymore if this finishes like this

If Inter lose both of their remaining games Madrid are out

AttackAttackAttack

Is there pressure on zidane yet or do they love him indefinitely a bit for being one of their own?
I think they can point to not spending any money to give him more time. If it stays like this after another transfer window in which he is backed he is gone if he does not step down before than.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Real is so bad. Passes passes passes was their first half tactic. 2nd half have more shots but defensively suspect.

PoTMS

Real Madrid and PSG in the Europa League. Hook it to my veins.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Real Madrid look like us on our average poor performances from the past 6 years. 2 CBs recycling the ball and when they look in front of them all 8 forward players are hiding around the opponents back line. Recycle the ball for 90 minutes doing nothing and conceding on every other attack. Sign of a team with no structure, no belief, confidence, adventurous behaviour and completely reliant on individual talent.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
This means that qualifying to the knockouts isn't out of Inter's hands anymore. Win both and they're through no matter what.

kidbob

Madrid panic splurge for Pogba in Jan. Love it.
We should bite their hand off if they come in with a big desperate bid. Not because I dislike Pogba, unlike others, but because it could be a real 'Coutinho' moment for us where we can offload a quality player that doesn't quite fit and use the funds to complete the rest of the team.

RashyForPM

Looks like he jumped ship at the right time!
True, but he would have single-handedly won them both Shakhtar games, along with the La Liga games against Cadiz and Alaves. In that sense, you can’t really say.

Name Changed

weso26
If anyone has a stream for a match it would be most welcome. My missus is binge watching Don't tell the Bride and I can't get near the TV.