Champions League | Matchday 6

DelPotro

It would be funny if both PSG and Madrid get knocked out in group stage.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Just realized we're wearing the same kit we wore when Villa put 7 past us.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
And I disagree with you on Jovic. He's not a 60 million euro striker. He should've never been at Madrid. He's a pussycat and not someone with the mentality of a lion. Only the best go to Madrid and not some guy who scored some goals in the bundesliga. From day 1 I knew and said this guy is no Madrid player. This guy is good but not worldclass good in the sense that he will be saving matches with putting in goals. You expect a bit more from a 60 million euro striker if you ask me.
He became a 60 Mio Euro striker when someone paid 60 Mio for him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm kind of guessing here but your attacks seem like it needs to involve more players. Before it felt like players like Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and others can make something work and be cohesive with each other through a simple ball to their territory. Make something happen out of nothing.

Right now I dont see that as much and everybody has to work as hard to create a clear goal scoring chance.

This leaves the team less able to just focus on the engine of the team and their defensive work gets shown out more.

It's just a guess here so I'm probably wrong but the fact your attack is weaker is making your midfield weaker which makes your defence weaker too.
The problem with that line of thinking is that this is the same team as last season. So that can't be it

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Always nice to see Real lose, the disallowed equalizer just makes it better :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Totally different situations and circumstances. Sneijder and Robben were already quality before going to Madrid. And Perez wasnt running the club back and there was no Zizou being the manager. Club politics and stupid upper management did Sneijder and Robben. Just typical Madrid. Jovic at best is just a Inter striker like Lukaku. He wont win anyone feck all.
Sneijder was quality with us too in his first season, as for the second that was just a disaster all around, but he was sold because we signed Kaka

Robben was injured a lot. Again, quality when available, but wasn't available enough. Also needee the sale because we'd spent ridiculous sums that summer. Pellegrini wanted to keep him, i think we'd have kept him if we didn't need the money

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The more I watch the scores on sky sports, the more I think of that family guy scene of the punch drunk boxing dude.

These guys can barely string a sentence together. I know people didn't like thommo, Nichols, etc but jesus, they've somehow managed to downgrade.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
RAWK said:
This would have been a great away. Went for a tour of the Ajax stadium about two years ago, and the woman who was the tour guide did the usual "who do you support" bit at the start when she was doing the introductions. When I said Liverpool, she said "ah, great club, European royalty". When another lad said he supported Man Utd she pulled a face and said "ok. well, not's talk about that".

Reader, I married her (I didn't).

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Decided to watch the Bayern - Atletico game but might have to switch over if I see Liverpool getting pasted.