Champions League | Matchday 6

Ajax Forever

Supports
Ajax
Ajax don't half find some good young players, they sell one and another one appears.
It's the Ajax academy and the way Ajax as a club are set up. It allows talent to thrive in attacking oriented, one touch, quick passing, combination football. I think people also underrate the importance of good coaching by Ten Hag.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Big mouth Robertson is weak under the high ball.
Hopefully teams note it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Ha, serves Klopp right for making so many changes. We're in a good position in the group so not the end of the world.

prateik

Liverpool U18s will beat Midtjylland.. They are very very safe.. Atlanta now very well placed to progress at Ajaxs expense.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Nice to see Atalanta regaining some dignity after that disastrous 0-5. Such a likeable team.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Has Odegaard done anything of notice ever since he's come back to Madrid? Didn't even realize he was playing until the sub
He has done nothing. When he plays he seems more concerned not to lose the ball.
When he plays with Modric, his influence on the game is hardly noticeable.He has to lose fear or shyness

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Don't think we've even had a shot on target tonight. Rubbish performance.

AjaxNL

This Atalanta win at Liverpool is very inconvenient for us. Still everything in our own hands, just have to win vs Atalanta at home in two weeks

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
This Atalanta win at Liverpool is very inconvenient for us. Still everything in our own hands, just have to win vs Atalanta at home in two weeks
Your timing is a bit unfortunate. We should have Alexander-Arnold, Henderson and Thiago available by the time we play you.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure what the point in throwing the starters on was, might as well have given them a rest. Oh well wasn’t expecting much for this game, one or two many changes but with the injury list as bad as it it it’s understandable. Having even a shaq or a keita/ox available would have made a massive difference.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
The ref is excellent in that Liverpool Atalanta game. He doesn't whistle for small stuff.

Wilkohler

Supports
Union Berlin
The only time I have Liverpool in my Acca for £950, this cnut decide to rotate the team. Feck you, Klopp

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t see it all with neco williams, consistently poor defensively and not much going forward either other than the occasional decent cross.