Champions League | Matchday 6

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I love how Mbappe knows not to run against Walker. Just about every other full back in the world would be at his mercy, but doesn't even try it.

Nick7

They finally got the goal going behind the full backs. Nuno Mendes has had absolutely no help and it was coming from that

Ludens the Red

So Poch has wijnaldum on the bench. Herrera gets injured and he brings on Danilo. This is the sort of shit that would infuriate me.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That was a gorgeous pass by Rodri to set up that chance.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's been so long since we were any good in Europe - were the commentators always this biased towards us? I've got Alan Smith and, erm, someone and they oculdn't be any bigger City fan boys if they tried.

Zoo

So Poch has wijnaldum on the bench. Herrera gets injured and he brings on Danilo. This is the sort of shit that would infuriate me.
Well when none of their forwards do any defensive work you can sort of understand.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Quite a lot of these city fans have no teeth

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
That was a bad substitute. Danilo is another pedestrian and psg needs energy in that midfield. Not sure what he was thinking on that. Maybe he was trying to combat all the set piece they were conceding

Edit nvm wiji and Verratti not fit

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Also if I had to draw up the most typical Sterling goal ever, it would be that goal. He has perfected the art of being in the right place at the right time.