Champions League | Matchday 6

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It’s funny on here with Lukaku. You can just sense a severe amount of sobbing every time he scores.
There was 2 comments about Lukaku and 1 of them was from a Chelsea fan :lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Looking at our (Bayern) lineup, i wouldn't buy tickets for that just yet.
Our midfield is basically nonexistent today :nervous:
Ideally i would want Barca to lose but supporting them today due to fifa 22 reasons

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Why is the crowd noise turned down so low this year, it ruins the atmosphere not being able to hear the fans.

AltiUn

Kepa with a nice stop to keep it 2-2.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I'm sure he'll end up with 20+ at some point, he usually does.
I’d have Havertz and Werner before him in the central role. They offer more all round than Lukaku. He just doesn’t seem a Tuchel player at all.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It’s funny on here with Lukaku. You can just sense a severe amount of sobbing every time he scores.

Werner was fantastic there. He would start every match for me.Constant pressing and pressure with endless running in behind. If he was composed in front of goal he’d be absolutely lethal.
You thought that was a good finish? Should have been a first time finish, him relying on his first touch was mental. It nearly got away from him.

AltiUn

I’d have Havertz and Werner before him in the central role. They offer more all round than Lukaku. He just doesn’t seem a Tuchel player at all.
No, he doesn't. Thought he would've gone for someone a bit more dynamic. Although I guess Lukaku was the best available on the market so they took the opportunity while he was available.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
You thought that was a good finish? Should have been a first time finish, him relying on his first touch was mental. It nearly got away from him.
Where the hell did I say it was a good finish? If anything I almost choked on my toffypop when he took a touch.

A goal is a goal however.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
If Chelsea finish second then I'm going to put my entire life's savings on us getting PSG in the next round. Easy money

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Reece James is so well rounded. He’s an incredible player.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Where the hell did I say it was a good finish? If anything I almost choked on my toffypop when he took a touch.

A goal is a goal however.
So my original post wasn't all that whack. He will probably smash a winner in, well, maybe not because I've just realised havertz is on instead :lol: missed those subs.

I honestly don't know how you deal with your current striker situation. None of them fill me with any confidence.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
So my original post wasn't all that whack. He will probably smash a winner in, well, maybe not because I've just realised havertz is on instead :lol: missed those subs.

I honestly don't know how you deal with your current striker situation. None of them fill me with any confidence.
Werner, Havertz and Mount.

Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi as the stand in wide players and Lukaku if we need to go more direct.

I like the front 3 now of Werner, Havertz and Pulisic but the latter is rarely fit.

peridigm

How the feck are they going to get the other match played with all the snow?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bayern are gonna murder them.
Musiala and Tolisso as a midfield instead of Kimmich and Goretzka is VERY underwhelming.

Edit: and no options besides Hernandez on the bench