Champions League | Matchday 6

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
City and Pool reminding everyone that Prem sides are actually the dominant force in Europe right now. By a mile.

Or at least the ones with top managers are.
You casually forgot that Chelsea are actually the UCL champs...after being crap early on. I'll bet that you thought we had a chance after beating PSG and Leipzig in the first 2 games.

Warning: Don't get carried away by the first game

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Dammit missing the game at Anfield, but Antony is putting on a masterclass here against Sporting.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
So we can hope. 2 - 1 milan and dippers, and club brugge have shaded it vs PSG. Ignoring the other thing

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I went for a piss and it's 2-1 :lol: Liverpool have absolutely battered them
This isn't the thread for it but that sounds like a long time for a slash. There might be something wrong with your penis. Get it looked at xo

tomaldinho1

And the coach, who probably is the biggest loss. Nagelsmann evolved Leipzig from a "pure-RB" counter-attacking high-speed style to a more mature, possession-based team. They had a very good balance with that, but Marsch is leading them to their own past, and that works not at all.
Still didn't beat Hasenhuttl's points total though

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
As expected an horrible game of attrition in Madrid and 0-0.
Our LB is so amazingly bad I don't know how he keeps playing games :D

KC91

Liverpool will still end up beating Milan, no chance of them holding on for 45 minutes
I think Milan still have another goal in them, they are a very young team, you can see how much scoring that first goal lifted their confidence.

Liverpool themselves might have 2-3 goals in them yet as well, should be a very entertaining 2nd half.

Zoo

Trent Alexander-Arnold once again never gets called out for what a defensive mess he is.