Champions League | Matchday 6

Dudu

What a weird OG from Leipzig.

Meanwhile, Herrera's suddenly been in the goals alot!

RedDevil@84

So you got half of world playing for you, PSG, and still can hold a lead against Brugge? And Liverpool down 1-2 at home against Milan?

Shows you that it is not easy in Champions League. Something that should be said to anti Solskjaer force.
Not to get into the anti-Ole group if it is out there, but Pool have 5 shots on target and 4 off target in 45 mins. They are not sitting back and praying.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Pat Nevin at 36 mins of Liverpool game "It should be an embarrassing scoreline already. I'm actually quite shocked at the standard, Milan have been so poor so far.

It's just so messy. I'm looking down trying to see who the skipper is, you need to get involved. There's such a lack of belief from this side."

8 mins later they are winning, commentators curse
He hasn’t got a clue. Modern pundits, so reactive and everything is a disaster or amazing.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Entertaining first half. Madrid with many problems to create and advance and Vini very controlled.
So, what do you think about Barella @giorno , also called mini Modric by some Madrid muppets?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Our midfield disappeared late on in that half. Fabinho might've been going to far up the pitch maybe? Weird last 5 minutes. Fell apart.
The one thing I noticed about you lot this season so far is that no matter the opposition, they seem to be really creating good attacking positions. Not clear chances, but getting into very good attacking areas then fluffing their lines.

Sooner or later, one of the sides you faced would do it and not mess up the final part.

You've a very good side there, but I do think you've lost some of your defensive powers even with the punch able faced arrogant Dutch bloke back

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
The matches with Jennas commentating too.”Trent, Trent , Trent, Trent” we get it you're on first name terms with TAA you bellend!
Isn't it more like nobody's got the time to say Alexander-Arnold 4 times in one sentence

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Entertaining first half. Madrid with many problems to create and advance and Vini very controlled.
So, what do you think about Barella @giorno , also called mini Modric by some Madrid muppets?
Not really. Great, great player, but not much like modric. More of a gerrard honestly, more tactically disciplined and less physically explosive.

Honestly i'd like us to get Kessie on a free :drool:

Btw, we still need a coach :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The matches with Jennas commentating too.”Trent, Trent , Trent, Trent” we get it you're on first name terms with TAA you bellend!

I like him though. FPL god.
He'd like to pretend he's on first names with current stars