njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Mane onto goal. Just 75 yds away. pure red

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Was just telling my wife, watch this ref make this game even easier for Atletico. Once he booked Hermoso for the first tackle of the game, I knew he'd send an Atletico player off tonight.

The Firestarter

What was that red for atletico :confused: Ref got angry the player didn't come to him when asked and showed straight red :houllier:

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
RB are so naive under Marsch. It's like they love messing up good situations and lose all composure to finish off games. Could have easily been 2-0 0r 3-0 now its 1-2.

Demas

Supports
Chelsea
:lol: Di Maria going down like he was punched and it's a light push in the replay
VAR should start penalizing such playacting with yellow cards. Football has become notorious for diving and the authorities are doing nothing to address it

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Pedro Gonçalves goal was world class !

EDIT: even Paulinho scoring now

Ixion

The 2nd goal for Atalanta last night and this one for PSG just now had VAR reviews that took way longer than needed

Silverman

How on earth did he give a straight red?
Should he not give two yellows and then a red?

Supports
Ajax
I'd have gave a yellow to both. The boy actually stood on hummells and rolled around like he was shot.

Yellow for the tackle, yellow for the dive
Tackle was from behind with leg stretched… Not sure if it matters if he actually hit for the red since it was a wild tackle that could have caused a lot of harm.

Agree on yellow for the dive roll. That was awful acting reminding me of Neymar’s famous roll…

But that penalty was a dive as well. Bellingham opted to not keep going after feeling the lightest of touches.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ajax sort of look like they've taken a player off in solidarity.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
City playing weird af. They're not arsed to shoot or pass when they get a decent opportunity. Proper fannying about.