Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I wonder why Psg don't go for Pogba? He is exactly what they need in midfield. Except Veratti, all their midfielders lack creativity

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Still odd seeing Choupo-Moting at this level when you remember he was at Stoke and did next to nothing there. Guy has an incredible agent.
he’s scored in both legs now, he’s earned it

teteus

Supports
Flamengo
I have seen people claiming that Kimmich is the World's best CM...not on this evidence anyway.
One bad game doesn't make him shit. Kimmich is an amazing player and his whole season has been amazing

Deery

Dreary
Nice seeing Neymar put in the work for the team and not play acting, a pity he wasn’t like this all his career he’d have been loved..

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I don't say this often if ever but I would even prefer McManaman. Keown has to follow every stupid comment he makes with a question.

"Neymar hit the post there, didn't he?" So annoying. :lol:
Of feck off. I can't stop hearing it now!

rooney2009

I wonder who CIty would prefer to play in the semifinals
Utd and Dan James will destroy Bayern with this high line they are playing atm

Jerzol78

Bayern are a tremendous team but I don't rate Coman at all. Gnabry a big miss for them as well as Lewa obviously.
In terms who is missed the most, its Lewandowski of course first but the second is Goretzka. He would have scored some chances Alaba had today and in the first leg.

thepolice123

You must have lower expectations of potentially the World's Best CM than I do. He hasn't been awful, but certainly not brilliant.
He certainly was the last week at the Allianz. Created a record number of chances.

He is just having an decent game below his usual high standards.

tomaldinho1

I don't want to like because of the snake it but that little skill exchange between Di Maria & Neymar was beautiful

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
PSG are just lucky that Lewandowski missed both legs. That's it. If Lewa plays this would have been over in the 1st leg.
His sub scored goal in every leg. Who knows what would happen. Lewa would be marked better and not scored any goal maybe. Or he would score 4.....who knows.