g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Teja

Has to be one of the best games I've watched as a neural.

Just finish your chances! It could've been 4-4

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Bayern's line is again insanely high. It doesn't need to be as high as it is. It would be Ole's wet dream.

Jerzol78

I have seen people claiming that Kimmich is the World's best CM...not on this evidence anyway.
He is currently terribly exhausted. Due to injuries in the team and Flick's approach he has played too much recently.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We had Di Maria in his prime years :( . I know, i know what happened etc...but still, it us a shame

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Why is Sane on the right? Much more effective in the left

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Bayern are a tremendous team but I don't rate Coman at all. Gnabry a big miss for them as well as Lewa obviously.

babablue

PSG; Neymar especially has been very good and I honestly want to watch more of this and see them go all the way. However, knowing the shit Ole will get for something he has nothing to do with, makes it hard to fully want that outcome. Unfortunate!