Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

RashyForPM

Neymar has been amazing and awful at the same time. Sane totally awful and Choupo-Moting totally amazing :lol: Time to give him some respect!

pablo__p

Bayern PSG is a cracker. I dont normally watch any matches outside of United, but said i would give this a go.
I learned hard way not to miss these CL knockout classics.
CL delivers year in, year out.

feck this Swiss league poo

thepolice123

Sane gives me that Dele Alli too cocky for his own good impression. Also sports a similar cnutish look.

Cloud7

Why the necessity to exagerate

It is close. Halaand is extraordinary. Mbappe is currently better but halaand is a freak also and is very very close
I disagree. I can see Mbappe flourishing in every type of attack or setup. Haaland looks like you need to play to his strengths.

Mbappe has already performed in the CL for both Monaco and PSG, done it for France on the highest level. Haaland still has a lot to prove relative to that.

And all that aside, just watching the two of them, Mbappe is terrifying watching him go at a player. It’s almost like watching R9 back in the day. I just don’t feel the same excitement when I watch Haaland.

Tony247

Ugly first half. Suits us down to the ground, but my god it's been an eyesore.
I actually wanted to watch Chelsea but the last tie was so boring I can't risk my 2 hrs on them. PSG vs Bayern is on the money.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Choupo showing anyone can score in this Bayern side. Lewa overrated.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Champions League knock-outs (well, usually from the quarters onwards) are the best sporting games in the world. Nothing comes close in terms of quality, entertainment and drama.

This Bayern-PSG tie has been absolutely phenomenal on all counts.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Would be hilarious if PSG goes out after this performance :D

Cloud7

Neymar has been amazing and awful at the same time. Sane totally awful and Choupo-Moting totally amazing :lol: Time to give him some respect!
He’s surprised me. These two ties are the first time I’ve watched him since he was at Stoke, but I don’t remember him being anything noteworthy back then, but he looks decent now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Still odd seeing Choupo-Moting at this level when you remember he was at Stoke and did next to nothing there. Guy has an incredible agent.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Neymar and Mbappe are just beautiful to watch. PSG can't feck this up again

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
This has been a brilliant game so glad I tuned in. I think PSG were the better team.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Kinda hope PSG really gets blown out of the water here.

I can't stand Neymars antics and Son-esque acting, and it's always nice when one of footballs oilmoneyteams fail to give return on investment.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What’s crazy is that Utd outplayed PSG twice this season, it does make you realise we really aren’t far away from being back competing at this level.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I actually wanted to watch Chelsea but the last tie was so boring I can't risk my 2 hrs on them. PSG vs Bayern is on the money.
Yeah don't bother. Chelsea are conserving energy. Porto are huffing and puffing with zero cutting edge.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
BT can get fecked for putting Keown on commentary for this game. Doesn't sound interested at all.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
PSG pummeled bayern in the first half. This is some bizzarro opposite day tie :lol:

Also i now kinda want messi to go to psg and mbappé to stay just to see those 3 together. They might bring about world peace or something :lol:

Boavista

He’s surprised me. These two ties are the first time I’ve watched him since he was at Stoke, but I don’t remember him being anything noteworthy back then, but he looks decent now.
Choupo Moting is pretty decent at most things which makes him a good option for good teams I think, while he wouldn't really elevate a not so good team because he has no stand out qualities.

teteus

Supports
Flamengo
Fun game but the quality has been pretty low.
No. Bayern has lacked creativity, but PSG has been pretty good, specially Neymar and Di María. PSG looked so much better on the ball, created great chances, but Bayern scored in their first shot.

Overall, the first 25 minutes of the first half were lukewarm, the rest was amazing and of high level, beautiful football, mainly by Neymar and Di María. And PSG is coping well with Bayern's high pressure, PSG is beautifully playing from the back. That was totally not the case in the first game, PSG really look far better and Bayern far worse.

Second half is very promising

tjb

Genuinely hate when people do this. He's been by far the best player in this half, creating chances and opportunities...them not resulting in goals doesn't make it awful. It creates an environment in which risk takers are criticized for actually doing something.