Champions League Quarter Finals (5th - 13th Apr)

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I'm not entirely sure I see the point in being in the Champions League just to play football like that. At some point, you gotta start offering a bit more.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just look at the City team, they haven't really dont anything with the ball but they have won almaost every 50/50. Their attitude is spot on.

Deery

Dreary
Seems a strange tactic to spam crosses into the box with 3 guys 5 foot tall in there.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not sure about this Benfica side at all.

Odysseas looks like a bit of a journeyman, Darwin needs to evolve his game, and they're not getting much of a tune out of Adel.

MUFC OK

I think that on current form, this Liverpool team is a level above City, hope to god I’m wrong but can honestly see the scousers winning every game til the end of the season :(

PoTMS

These cnuts could win the quadruple and no one can say they didn't deserve it. Fecking cnuts. And a big feck you to the United players too who won't even give a shit.

Ole'sgunnarwin

I think that on current form, this Liverpool team is a level above City, hope to god I’m wrong but can honestly see the scousers winning every game til the end of the season :(
I agree 100%, I don't see any weaknesses.

Deery

Dreary
The one thing that might stand to City this year is a fully fit DeBruyne, he’s usually seems to be carrying an injury around this time.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I know City are really, really effective but my lord its dull. 30 mins, almost all of the ball, one awful shot from Gundogan. Pass, pass, pass, repeat.

Deery

Dreary
City will beat them on Sunday.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Barring some bad fortune such as losing Van Dijk or a random red card / penalty going against them in a key match, I think they will win the lot.

If this happens I may have to leave the UK for a while until the media stop masturbating over it. So that'll be me returning in 2035 then

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Ultimate Pep foul there. Stop the counter deliberate, hold up hands, no yellow, no problem. It's an art.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Barring some bad fortune such as losing Van Dijk or a random red card / penalty going against them in a key match, I think they will win the lot.

If this happens I may have to leave the UK for a while until the media stop masturbating over it. So that'll be me returning in 2035 then
Surely City will win something? Liverpool aren’t a level above them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
His best option was turn around before even trying this pointless run and play it back.
Only the likes of Mbappe are fast enough to try what he did
Closest teammate was 20 yards away and not even looking in his direction :lol:

Atleti aren't even pretending like they have any interest in trying to win this game

always_hoping

More woeful defending by Benfica whom was probably beaten in the minds before kick off. This tie is over after the 1st half of the 1st leg.

MUFC OK

It’s going to be unbearable, talk is revving up already, each step towards is gonna be torture.

Let’s be honest though, for a last 8 tie in the CL this is an absolute gimme. Lucky bastards.

RedfromIreland

Just look at the City team, they haven't really dont anything with the ball but they have won almaost every 50/50. Their attitude is spot on.
What is it about this winning 50/50’s? You can’t win a 50/50 it falls either way so it’s pure luck. Some teams are luckier than others.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
As much as I'd like City to go out, the thought that Liverpool would then get effectively a walk into the final as a result makes me less keen

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
City are getting frustrated. Sloppiness creeping in.

Deery

Dreary
Surely one of these City forwards will recognise one of them needs to play centre forward?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
TAAs pass for the goal was pure class.

Mkenya Halisi

But in all honesty City and Liverpool are 7 levels above us. From fitness to calmness some of the things which should be bare minimum is a very foreign skillset in our team. Sad times

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Closest teammate was 20 yards away and not even looking in his direction :lol:

Atleti aren't even pretending like they have any interest in trying to win this game
I am talking about the start of his run, rewind it if you can. You'll see what I mean. You're talking about the end of the sequence when he isolated himself