g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Quarter Finals (5th - 13th Apr)

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I just read the chances for each team according to Google's Big Data, no need for humans to analyze the possibilities when we have such powerful algorithms:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Is it always this empty 15min before kick off?

edit:

5min before kickoff

Last edited:

DeGea’sFeet

Looking at City’s lineup Vs Atletico, has Pep once again tried to be too clever? Ok no CF that’s not a big deal unless if you’re Man Utd, but he appears to be playing 3 at the back, with only one real FB/WB in Cancelo.

Also if they get KO’d over two legs he’s going to bet crucified by the press for leaving out both Foden and Grealish in the first leg. Not that I’m against that, but the British media and English players.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Which is going to be the more entertaining game tonight? I don't know a lot about Benfica.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That Blue Moon banner looks so so shite

DeGea’sFeet

Which is going to be the more entertaining game tonight? I don't know a lot about Benfica.
City Vs Atletico. Has great potential. The antics of Atletico and Simone might just get to the City players and can see tempers flaring.

Liverpool Vs Benfica potential lots of goals.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Looking at City’s lineup Vs Atletico, has Pep once again tried to be too clever? Ok no CF that’s not a big deal unless if you’re Man Utd, but he appears to be playing 3 at the back, with only one real FB/WB in Cancelo.

Also if they get KO’d over two legs he’s going to bet crucified by the press for leaving out both Foden and Grealish in the first leg. Not that I’m against that, but the British media and English players.
I think he might play a back 4

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Standard how? Standard would suggest its the norm rather than the exception. Can't imagine how it's pretty standard really.
You get 12 subs in the CL. No point not having a second gk on there with that many subs, in case of extreme bad luck. We had two on our bench in our games as well.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think he might play a back 4
They never play a real back 4. It's the usual stuff, but with Ake instead of Walker and Cancelo inside-right so their strong side is the right instead of the left as normal

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeeeeeah Benfica ain't pulling off any upset here

tomaldinho1

McManaman cracked me up with that commentary on Fabinho to be fair to him.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
"good celebration. Fabinho's. Awful."

:lol: