Champions League Quarter Finals | Chelsea vs Real (Tue) | Bayern vs City (Wed)

Zen

Since when did that type of 'foul' become a straight red instead of a yellow? Call me mad...

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
What a pass. Fifaesque Y-longball.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
now he’s even having a lay down during a free kick.

Telsim

Chillwell :lol: :lol: :lol: Cucurella is so fecking shit. Felix is utter shit. KK is utter shit. Fofana is utter shit. They got fleeced across the board

I'm loving it.

antk

Is Kovacic really playing tonight? Most transparent player on the pitch

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Actually think that was a worthwhile red card for Chilwell to take.

You've got to keep this at 1-0 at all costs if you're Chelsea.

KeanoMagicHat

Sterling is terrible. He's lost a bit of his edge and low on confidence but also it shows how much he was boosted by that City system of cut backs and tap-ins.

caid

They should really have beaten them last season. It was only a mental couple of minutes where they shit the bed that dumped them out.
Its kind of been true for years really. I guess the gap is a bit bigger than its been in a while but they've had the best team in europe for ages. They're the anti real where they find a way to lose against weaker opponents every season from seemingly unassailable positions. I wouldn't write Bayern off just yet to be honest, i dont think they're good enough to beat City by 3 but i think City have it in them to feck up a lead like that and hand it to them on a silver platter.
Their shit luck / mentality / belief / support will run out one day, hopefully not this year.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Gutted I've to work tonight and can't be at San Siro, but flipping get in! So relieved Pioli came to his senses and reverted to the tactics the squad is familiar and comfortable with.

slored1

Felix is just a bunch of nothingness as a player. Imagine believing he is better than Bruno, which is what some loons tried to say when we were linked to him.

Sylar

Sterling is terrible. He's lost a bit of his edge and low on confidence but also it shows how much he was boosted by that City system of cut backs and tap-ins.
He really was somebody that relied a lot on going to the far post for a cut back tap in.

Manncunian

Madrid put 4 goals past Barcelona a few days ago
Ah right well that’s that then.

Liverpool put 7 past us so why are we still in all cup comps, having won one already, and they’re in none, as well as 12 points behind us in the PL?

That’s not how football works :lol: