Champions League Quarter Finals | Chelsea vs Real (Tue) | Bayern vs City (Wed)

Sylar

The lineman didn't give that despite being next to it and front view

OmarUnited4ever

This game feels like it's Madrid vs Enzo..

Only Enzo is playing well and trying to make it happen, he picks it deep, spreads around and pushes up to link up play and all, everyone else is just ball waiting and doing nothing

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Would it? Chelsea utterly bitch slapped them in the groups and they were largely rudderless against Spurs. Napoli Madrid would be much better
In a cup comprtition, early games are worth nothing, though… you get there step by step, it’s not from invitation.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Valverde better with his punches than his long distance shooting these weeks.

Sylar

Would it? Chelsea utterly bitch slapped them in the groups and they were largely rudderless against Spurs. Napoli Madrid would be much better
AHH I meant for historic reasons rather than quality of final

Telsim

Fofana is utter shit. Maguire no longer the worst CB transfer in the PL.

redcucumber

In a cup comprtition, early games are worth nothing, though… you get there step by step, it’s not from invitation.
Ah come on, they are 22 points off the top in Serie A! Obviously in a one off game who knows, but all the evidence would point towards a straightforward Madrid win. Napoli have been much more consistently impressive.

Eriku

That had virtually no lengthy stoppages interrupting the flow. Was sort of satisfying to see the ref whistle right on time at the Bernabeau.

Superunknown

This Madrid side are something else. Could honestly watch Kroos and Modric play all day, and Benzema is an utter menace. I'd love to build a time machine and sign them for us before Madrid had them. Oh man, just imagine.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Ah come on, they are 22 points off the top in Serie A! Obviously in a one off game who knows, but all the evidence would point towards a straightforward Madrid win. Napoli have been much more consistently impressive.
Just ask City how not to win the CL after destroying the domestic and most competitive league year in year out? Cups are a different beast.

Almost 2-0, Kjaer’s header on the internal part of the crossbar!

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Just ask City how not to win the CL after destroying the domestic and most competitive league year in year out? Cups are a different beast.

Plus Milan won 0-4 last time they played.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Napoli don't have an answer for Milan it seems and that's several face-offs in a row where Milan have been more dangerous.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Milan at full strenght and with confidence is an entirely different beast than what they were in the group stages to be fair. They'd be dangerous for us. Not so much for City, just too big a gap there

redcucumber

Ey? What does City have to do with it? As I said, in a one off game obviously anything could happen. You could apply that to literally any team, in any game. But quite obviously on paper most people would say Madrid would win at a canter. The guy even qualified his point by saying he meant it would be a cool final on the basis of history, not on a competitive level.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Not a good game by us. Very sloppy in possession and caught at the back a few times. Need to do better.

redcucumber

Milan at full strenght and with confidence is an entirely different beast than what they were in the group stages to be fair. They'd be dangerous for us. Not so much for City, just too big a gap there
They were crap against Spurs as well. Am I missing something here? I'd still say Napoli are favourites to go through.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Napoli don't have an answer for Milan it seems and that's several face-offs in a row where Milan have been more dangerous.
No Osimhen makes quite a difference to be fair. However Milan do seem to have their number

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
They were crap against Spurs as well. Am I missing something here? I'd still say Napoli are favourites to go through.
Milan beat Napoli 4-0 just over a week ago, wouldn’t have Napoli as favourites if they lose today

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Kante just running off the side of the pitch with the ball because he was somehow too slow to keep up with himself the highlight of the Chelsea performance so far.

Time has ravaged his once useful skills

RedDevilQuebecois

That is just so weird to see Napoli always struggling against Milan considering how consistent Napoli have been against about anything else.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
I can't watch. What are Chelsea's chances for a surprise win?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ey? What does City have to do with it? As I said, in a one off game obviously anything could happen. You could apply that to literally any team, in any game. But quite obviously on paper most people would say Madrid would win at a canter. The guy even qualified his point by saying he meant it would be a cool final on the basis of history, not on a competitive level.
A milan-madrid final would be competitive if milan are healthy. Theo+Leao combo is a problem for any team, and we're weak against pace on the right flank. Their midfield has pace and tenacity, and they have pace across the back line, plus Maignan is the kind of gk that can steal a game on his own

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That is just so weird to see Napoli always struggling against Milan considering how consistent Napoli have been against about anything else.
It reminds me of City being dominant domestically but still having a couple of boogeymen opponents that they just couldn't beat.