Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

kidbob

I'll say it again. Simeone has hamstrung the attacking ability in the Atletico team. They already have a wonderful defence, literally no need to play the way they do. They could be a stupidly complete team.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I simply cannot remember anyone better. If you had to pick a player to be in the box for an incoming cross, who on earth do you name before you pick Cristiano?
For sheer power I used to love vidic but Ronaldo just wins so many headers even against the best centerbacks.

Alemar

Atletico are non-existent. Ronaldo is owning them big time. And once again - what a great stuff this goal line technology is. It would have never been counted otherwise

United58

Ronaldo has been part of 76 goals in 77 KO games. Not even 1 on 1, pffff.
His hattrick goal will knock Atletico out, then he'll log on to the Caf, quote you and tell you to delete your account while holding five fingers up to his monitor

binary bot
A team like Atletico don't need to concede 80% of the pitch to compete with Juve. They're no minnows. Burnley are more ambitious than this.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
His hattrick goal will knock Atletico out, then he'll log on to the Caf, quote you and tell you to delete your account while holding five fingers up to his monitor
:lol:

And ill get a statue for making him join the caf?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Both of these team take moaning to the referee to the next level.

Apart from that, exhilirating game so far.

kidbob

A team like Atletico don't need to concede 80% of the pitch to compete with Juve. They're no minnows. Burnley are more ambitious than this.
Exactly! It's stupid tactics considering the players they have.