Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
They'll beat Saints. Perhaps Spurs as well as Spurs have been poor in big games this season (other than vs City).
Probably true, think they'll find some decent form soon. Then again they've failed to beat Fulham (twice) and West Ham lately.

redshaw

Expecting Chelsea to do ok in this tie, they've done quite well in Europe this and last season despite the patchy league form and owner troubles. Dortmund have had some poor displays in recent times to Ajax, Sporting, home loss to Rangers. Will be interesting how both teams fare right now and can that crazy Jan spend show.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Expecting Chelsea to do ok in this tie, they've done quite well in Europe this and last season despite the patchy league form and owner troubles. Dortmund have had some poor displays in recent times to Ajax, Sporting, home loss to Rangers. Will be interesting how both teams fare right now and can that crazy Jan spend show.
By the same analytical logic I expect Lewandowski to secure the return leg for Bayern and Rangnick to get smashed by Barca.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Touched a nerve I see. Like clockwork aren't you?
Yes, thinking 18(?) month old games have any meaningful bearing on the present totally got me. I just hope Rose can find the right answers on the pitch.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Whaddya know? Already a near inexplicably harsh call and card on James that even the commentators don’t understand. Par for the course. It would be nice to just be playing an opposing team once in awhile.

Blackwidow

That is again a game in which I would love that both teams (BVB and Chelsea) could lose.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
fecking ridiculous booking. Disallow the goal but don't book him for the handball when the reason he handballed it because he was shoved.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The speed of borussia dortmund is scary

Rustyspider13

Felix is doing everything but scoring. The pace from both teams in attack has been great to watch.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Chelsea had the 2 biggest chances of the game. Joao Felix should have at least 1 goal by now. Dortmund have had chances and are generally dominating the game but damn, when chelsea breal through they really get opened up

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This is great honestly. Stupid game, but ridiculous pace and great entertainment

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
One of the most entertaining 0-0's in a while. Dortmund lacking that final pass at times but their intensity at times has been impressive. Let's see if they can carry this into the second half.

Chelsea definitely look likely to score as well on the break.

Rustyspider13

This has been a good watch. Both teams just bypassing the midfield at will to attack through the flanks. Just need some goals now, preferably for Dortmund.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I think Dortmund have been a bit naive. Offering a too much on the counter, while having too little payoff from their risk-taking.

68cob

Benfica given penalty, for a similar foul to that on Weghorst a couple of weeks ago against Forest (had to check which game it was)

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bellingham got lucky. That could/should have been a second yellow

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
And Can getting closer to a second yellow as well… :(

Bole Top

Can only turned 29 recently :eek:

edit: nevermind, I had him mixed with Khedira so it's not that strange.