Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

Deery

Dreary
Feck sake I choose the wrong game this is utter dogshite, can’t change now but.

GlasgowCeltic

Was Wojciech Szczęsny even a good goalkeeper? I still find it amusing how he ended up being Juve's no 1 when he was a backup keeper for Arsenal if I recall correctly. He played for Arsenal for six seasons and was loaned out to Brentford. Surely Juventus can get a better goalkeeper.
He’s improved considerably since then, as young players do

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
Kounde is today introduced to typical quick transition attacks by BL teams and experiences the pain of BL defenses. :p

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Thanks. I know all about Isak, Oyarzabal and of course, Januzaj. We’ll be without a natural striker (actually, I think Greenwood is one, but Ole doesn’t), so it can either go the way of immense fluidity and speed in attack or a complete lack of presence upfront and Sociedad being able to easily high-press us. Hope it’s the latter. Is David Silva still as good as last season?
not as good as last season but I think la liga being a little more technical and sociedad having a slow pace suits him. He does 60 minutes or so it seems

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
It is? I mean the teams in the CL don't look impressive at all. Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Dortmund all look a bit tripe.
I hear you, but they’re still competitive and big matchups. I do think in general the number of brilliant teams is very low right now. At least most of the top 5 leagues are more competitive but the cream of the crop isn’t what it used to be

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
These 43 minutes prove it: Dortmund aren't a bad team, Bundesliga is just too competitive.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I hear you, but they’re still competitive and big matchups. I do think in general the number of brilliant teams is very low right now. At least most of the top 5 leagues are more competitive but the cream of the crop isn’t what it used to be
Not sure Dortmund are looking a bit tripe at the moment.