Champions League - Round of 16 - 1st Legs 13/14/20/21 Feb

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If they were wearing United shirts, Madrid would be 1-0 down and have two players on yellows.

FortunaUtd

Leipzig are being fecked over so badly by UEFA refs year after year, I wonder why they still bother appearing in the CL at all :lol:

FortunaUtd

It is a game between Leipzig and Real and these commentators are wanking over how great Man City is :rolleyes:

always_hoping

Even the defending champions are finding Copenhagen sticky enough opposition on their home patch.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Think I would've given Real three or four yellows that half - surprised they've gotten away without any.

Leipzig look good up until the final third, need to be better around the area though.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Prolly our worst game of the season. Simple things like passing aren’t even going right. Incredibly fortunate not to be down 2-0. No one reaching their usual level and seems like they aren’t interested. Won’t keep a clean sheet, that is for sure.

RedDevilQuebecois

That Leipzig goal being disallowed is absolutely batshit. If it isn’t given offside there is no chance VAR disallows it for some touch on the keeper.
Thierry Henry was not particularly sympathetic towards Heinrichs on that play though.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Difficult match although I expected more from Leipzig. The referee forgot the cards, for us and Leipzig too (for stopping counter-attacks).
What did he interpret in the disallowed goal? Obstructing Lunin or offside?
I would change Rodrygo for Joselu for the second half.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Brahim Diaz just decided he was prime Messi. :lol:

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Leipzig are an incredibly talented and dumb team. No football IQ, probably including the coach.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Leipzig pay for not taking those chances. Wonder how much Real will make them pay given they'll be more comfortable now.

Another chance missed by Leipzig, Olmo.

Leipzig are an incredibly talented and dumb team. No football IQ, probably including the coach.
How could you blame the coach? If anything he's out coached Anchelloti till now, his players just haven't been good enough.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Good job Diaz, I was getting worried Leipzig might actually get something here, I'll guess Madrid will score a second now as well.

Oranges038

Carvahal has to be one of the most dislikeable players out there. He's either dragging people down or throwing himself to to floor looking for fouls.

Finally gets his yellow card.