Champions League - Round of 16 - 2nd Legs 5/6/12/13 March

Stadjer

Luuk de Jong missing a huge chance just near the end. He is great at heading the ball but really bad with his feet.

Followed by a mistake/trip from PSV at the back and easy 2-0 Dortmund now

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The Slippy G special to finish it off. :lol:

Exactly the quality of goal that this match deserves.

Xtal

Oh my word!!! How did Riquelme miss that?? But I must admit I'll be enjoying 30 more minutes just like the commentator on TNT said.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
That Luuk de Jong miss was horrible but I think he got a really unlucky bounce just as he was about to take the shot.

Horrible match from Dortmund though, they've really been scraping through the UCL and somehow are making it through to the quarter finals without ever looking like a really good team.

Don't see them getting an easy fixture and making it beyond the next stage.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
That Luuk de Jong miss was horrible but I think he got a really unlucky bounce just as he was about to take the shot.

Horrible match from Dortmund though, they've really been scraping through the UCL and somehow are making it through to the quarter finals without ever looking like a really good team.

The way they play this season they shouldn't even have made it out of the group stage, so who knows...

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Grabbing by the bollocks is fine, but you grab someone’s collar and you can make talksport clear their schedule for a week

Rojofiam

Yeah, I think them and Barca are nailed on to be knocked out in the next stage, unless they face each other

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The way they play this season they shouldn't even have made it out of the group stage, so who knows...
They proved less disfunctional than Milan and Newcastle(and PSG) at the time....it was evident PSG were light years better and Milan were a clearly superior side too, in potential

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Sanchez coming on.

Around 20% of our terrible signings for the last 10 years seem to be playing CL tonight.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
They do in the league! It's pretty weird
Today it's really weird, they gave the ball time and again to Thuram and Lautaro played almost as mediapunta. They also played the game thinking too much of the advantage

E-mal

Thurman has been poor, first time am watching him and wouldn't want him anywhere near United.
That should be a red for grabbing someone's balls.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Today it's really weird, they gave the ball time and again to Thuram and Lautaro played almost as mediapunta. They also played the game thinking too much of the advantage
I think Atletico just outplayed them honestly

Which was to be expected

I'm baffled why Thuram wasn't sent off via VAR btw

E-mal

Sanchez coming on.

Around 20% of our terrible signings for the last 10 years seem to be playing CL tonight.
The worst of the lot.

Damian lacks any sort of talent. Appears like someone whose father owns the club

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Sommer is useless at penalties, Inter need to win in extra time i think.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Moved on because "we needed to do better"

Apparently they needed to do better as well
Ehh, I’d argue you did well getting rid of them. I’m asuming you want back to the glory days and have the best players. Mistake has been replacing them with more mediocre or shite players.

Lyng

Oblak is worse
Well if the takers are shite enough you can make even the worst keeper look great. Look at Raya yesterday. He is terrible at penalties but Porto just happen to be absolute garbage at penalties.

Canagel

Mkhitaryan, Darmian and Depay all playing tonight. Starting to think it’s just us.
Manchester United have always been the problem. these players were bought for a reason، the club just doesn't enable individuals to reach their potential.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Well if the takers are shite enough you can make even the worst keeper look great. Look at Raya yesterday. He is terrible at penalties but Porto just happen to be absolute garbage at penalties.
Raya looked great to me in the penalties. The Porto players didnt take them perfectly but the shots were quite precise near the post imo.

Not every keeper reaches these balls, even if he is in the right corner.

Lyng

Raya looked great to me in the penalties. The Porto players didnt take them perfectly but the shots were quite precise near the post imo.

Not every keeper reaches these balls, even if he is in the right corner.
His save % before that on penalties was 11%. In the prem he is awful at them.

marktan

You are conditioned to believe Arsenal, who are currently ahead of City in the PL and are outperforming them by any metric, can't compete with them. That Real Madrid and Barcelona and Bayern and Inter/Atletico can't compete.

Here's the thing: back when you had Madrid, Juve, PSG and Bayern, it was really just Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern, the others were the Arsenal and Inter and Bayern of this season - until they beat one of those 3...
Arsenal get outplayed by City pretty much every time they play them. Liverpool I'd grant you, even Spurs. They're a good team but untested in the CL so really there's a lack of top depth in the CL currently. Inter are one of the better sides but even then they're not really that good. Teams like Barca, Napoli, Dortmund are a mile away from being good. Hell even Bayern are worse than older Bayern. So really it just leaves a lot of supbar matches. I'll probably watch the final (which is 99% likely to be City Vs whoever gets lucky in the draw) but that's about it.