Champions League - Round of 16 - 2nd Legs 5/6/12/13 March

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Even if the red isn't direct, it could easily have been 2 yellow cards
It was such a strange decision. The foul itself should have been a yellow and then he gets up and pushes him against the throat which should be a red.

mu4c_20le

He is on loan from PSG, i dont think they will be so stupid to sell him.
In the first half of the Bundesliga season he was better than Wirtz and Musiala.
His form dropped a bit in the last 2 months.
Well, at some point they will have to play him or sell him. Could be another Odegaard situation.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Weak stuff by us, Carlo needs to fix this asap.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Can't see anyone stopping city.

Double treble is on

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Ref was a joke, blew at 3:59 let alone at 4 mins of stoppage time :lol: Didn't include the time wasting from the keeper before the free kick.

It's crazy how favoured Madrid are by refs in the UCL.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Madrid are literally just us with more favourable refereeing. :lol:

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
What's the point of Yousef Poulsen. Would have been better to leave Openda

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Openda should’ve scored like a hattrick tbf.

RBL did brilliant over two games. If we don’t step up, it will be a dramatic exit next round.

E-mal

They are both shite and I am seeing both for the first time, may be Poulsen I have seen a few times.
Anyways, RBL we're quite good today.
That kid Xavi Simon is dynamite, plays like Caraquet

E-mal

RBL did brilliant over two games. If we don’t step up, it will be a dramatic exit next round.
It won't be dramatic if you guys play City

verycute

Supports
Schalke
too bad Leipzigs regular Goal got taken away in the first leg.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
It won't be dramatic if you guys play City
Yeah we show up like today and it will be another spanking. Besides the weird Midfield FC tactics, it was all very sluggish by the team. One of the worst games of the season. And credit to RBL again for being much better and deserving the win.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

But Openda didn't. Which about sums up why they did not brilliant. Playing well and failing to score is never brilliant, at best it's unlucky.

E-mal

Yeah we show up like today and it will be another spanking. Besides the weird Midfield FC tactics, it was all very sluggish by the team. One of the worst games of the season. And credit to RBL again for being much better and deserving the win.
I feel even at your best City are still favourites. Your wise midfield generals have all aged. You will play on the counter and might get some joy against City but man to man, you will be beat easily.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
They are both shite and I am seeing both for the first time, may be Poulsen I have seen a few times.
Anyways, RBL we're quite good today.
That kid Xavi Simon is dynamite, plays like Caraquet
If that's Caqueret from Lyon then no, he plays in a completely different position

E-mal

If that's Caqueret from Lyon then no, he plays in a completely different position
Oh I know, just their diminutive stature with how aggressive and tenacious. I am just referring to their attitude.
I know Caraquet plays deeper in midfield while Simons play in 10 or wings

redcucumber

Can't see anyone stopping city.

Double treble is on
feck me, grim. Awful look for football but also fitting given the 115 charges, shines a light on the ridiculousness and emptiness of it all.

Marvin look out

Ref was a joke, blew at 3:59 let alone at 4 mins of stoppage time :lol: Didn't include the time wasting from the keeper before the free kick.

It's crazy how favoured Madrid are by refs in the UCL.
Ref blew at 3:59 instead of 4:00? That's blatant corruption.

Leipzig are just terrible at finishing.

RedRocket9908

RB Leipzig's elimination means Dortmund have now officially qualified for the 2025 FIFA Club World Cup alongside FC Bayern.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I feel even at your best City are still favourites. Your wise midfield generals have all aged. You will play on the counter and might get some joy against City but man to man, you will be beat easily.
I do agree they are favorites but I feel like people are going a bit too far based on this round. It was a close 1-1 draw last season and then the 4-0 beating where Carlo made some incredibly weird choices like subbing Rudiger and Tchou while playing Kroos as DM. City isn’t as strong as they were last season.

I’d still give us the best chance if we can get back to our usual level. It has been poor the last month or so. Carlo needs to fix it quick. Luckily Militao and Courtois are back to training with the team.

tomaldinho1

Can't believe I'm saying this but only Arsenal can stop them and that's only if they've changed their mentality which I'm not sure about. Quality wise, they can beat them
Honestly not sure what I’d hate more, Arsenal winning the CL or 115

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Madrid are like this, they play like shit but are still capable of winning then Champions League regardless.