Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Darkhorsez

This is great - City will now come more and leave more space. If PSG get the next one - this could be walk over. Here’s hoping

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This was to be expected. City just aren't as good as they're made out to be. Not enough killer quality upfront. It'd have been a different story with peak Aguero in this City side.

slored1

I have a strange feeling that City will get absolutely annihilated today. Hopefully I am right.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Rodri red card after a Neymar dive please.. I want to see some proper rolling around on the pitch

Nick7

The whole PSG midfield seem about half a second away from launching themselves into a two footed leg breaker at all times.

qzizzle

Supports
Bayern Munich
PSG will go through.
as is somewhat tradition by now the PL teams are overrated by ESPN and such that live in Premier League bubble.

PSG has some genuine world class players like Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, Veratti, Navas and Marquinhos. For City I only see De Bruyne in that category to be totally honest And maybe Foden in the future. PSG is the best team in Europe behind Bayern in my opinion, though with their defensive style Chelsea or experience Real could beat them in the final.

ManCity play the dominant Guardiola possession style but I have never seen them totally outclass and dominate teams in the CL like a full strength Bayern team has. Honestly thought Dortmund might have eliminated them with a couple different ref decisions.