Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bernardo is such an annoying little prick

AaronRedDevil

Can't understand why PSG can't play football. Seems to easy to play around them. Very one route, just do a long ball to neymar on the counter attack

RedDevilzFox

PSG are fairly press resistant but it seems like a mistake at the back is waiting to happen.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This ref is having a laugh

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Dunno what Pochettino said to PSG at halftime but it doesn't look like it was: 'Lads, Leeds, Chelsea and United did these on the counter. You gotta move it faster and be more direct.' Its all so slow, constantly trying to play through City. Can't see anything other than a comfortable City win. City have played much better than they're playing tonight this season. Not even having to play anywhere near their best to easily dominate this.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
I dont want to be exaggerated but Bruno is better than that whole bunch with maybe the exception of Neymar. Dont post me on RAWK.

Abhinav

Neymar has broken down at least 5 promising attacks due to pure selfishness. Poch needs to sub him if PSG are to have any chance of progressing.

Delano

For as much shit as Icardi has got, i've shouted "pass the fecking ball" about 5 times in this game.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Convinced Fernandinho has dirt on every single UEFA ref at this stage.

Judas

Open to offers
The standard of the CL this year really hasn't been all that, it's infuriating to watch knowing how badly we fecked up. Who knows what could have been, look at bloody Chelsea.

copen1945

Chelsea are the only remaining hope for the inherent goodness in football. It is unfortunate.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I think Walker has been good for City so far, also in the 1st leg. His physicality and recovery pace are excellent.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Feck sake Herrara control and then hit it.. didn't you learn anything under LVG