Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
PSG are useless in attack tonight. Some of the passes have been atrocious. Twice they’ve had an attacker attempt a pass that barely went a yard.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Mbappe just being out there gives a defence something different to think about even if he himself isn't having a good game
I agree, without Mbappe, Stones and Dias can push up way more.

He certainly had City's defenders thinking last week. Everything from "That pre-match dinner was nice" to "Wonder what time the coach will get us to the airport later".
:lol: bit harsh.

Heinzesight

Just one PSG goal and I can see City’s arses going with Marquinhos to channel his inner Chris Smalling.

Throw Mbappe on. He’s better on one leg than Icardi.

FatTails

How young is Phil Foden? It’s getting uncomfortable watching old men drool over him.

theklr

A cold hailing day in Manchester isnt for Neymar thats for sure

Irwin99

PSG would be better with Icardi, Herrera and Di Maria off. Those three aren’t at the races and are hurting PSG.
Thought Herrera has been good (silly yellow card business aside) he and verrati are playing into the forwards feet but there's no width with the way PSG are playing.

Could the keeper have done better with City's goal?

Fooza

Thank you Chelsea, I'd be bricking it knowing they could have got the treble this season, but instead they will get the fake treble.

Shiva87

Icardi has been crap - they need to sub him off it they want to come back in the second half.

Fun game to watch - but can't decide which team should win.

Sad day when RM is probably the only team in the semis who I won't mind winning it. Everyone else is just so sports washed.

Xeno

The only positive I can take out of Foden being class is he's English and hopefully he can deliver us a trophy. But having to witness him for City for many many years to come isn't going to be fun.
Do you remember Michael Johnson?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was when he scored against us for Newcastle. Tyler, channelling his inner Partridge, said "Jenas by name, Genius by nature". He then watched the game pass him by all afternoon as we won 6-2.

Even better if it's in such ludicrous context as that :lol:

I know Alan Green, in amongst saying every game was woeful used to rave about him.

Nicolarra90

I may be biased, but I think we would have more chances to win this than PSG, specially with our current form.

Wayne's World

Look at City's goal again....PSG playing a offside trap on their halfway line...

Have you ever seen something more stupid in your entire life :wenger::rolleyes:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As lovely as that ball to Zinchy was and pull back to De Bruyne and that, is noone on BT going to say it was outrageous luck how it fell for Mahrez like that!?

Was Lampard esque in that Euro final v us.

manc exile

Supports
City
PSG are useless in attack tonight. Some of the passes have been atrocious. Twice they’ve had an attacker attempt a pass that barely went a yard.

I think that has a lot to do with the pitch.

when was the last time PSG played on a surface like this?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
It remains me, I never rated Di Maria as a winger. He was class in Madrid though, mostly in the left midfield role. But he's so ineffective against organized defense, very predictable and poor link up play.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Get Icardi off for a midfielder if Mbappe not fit, totally anonymous.

PSG need do like City in the first leg now. If PSG get next goal will be game on, if City score next it's game over.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
It's all a bit limp from PSG. Can't see any way they're getting one goal here never mind two. This ref better starts getting his yellow card out for these City players, too. Getting away with some cynical fouls again.

I think Chelsea will beat City in the final anyway if they both get there. I'm confident in that.

Eddy_JukeZ

Icardi is so bad.

Need Mbappe to come on ASAP and hopefully he's fit for 45 mins+