Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Nick7

This is easy for City. PSG move the ball with so little pace. Even when it looks like the quick counter might be on PSG slow it down. Very shot shy too.

PS) Jenas is making my ears bleed.
Yeah they’ve been in control for the most part. A lot of PSG possession in the final third but they’re not doing much with it.

Deery

Dreary
Neymar slowing ever attack down, needs to drive forward to counter City..

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
PSG have zero pace with Mbappe out

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Di Maria & Icardi have been poor. Di Maria probably the useless one here.

Crustanoid

I’m not watching this international between Qatar and UAE (where, inexplicably the countries can circumnavigate the rules by buying any player), but it sounds as if Qatar Plastic FC are gifting the game to UAE Plastic FC at the minute?

Cloud7

PSG look like they have a couple goals in them, but the final touches on the attacks just aren’t happening for them.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not if it's the one who played last week.
Mbappe just being out there gives a defence something different to think about even if he himself isn't having a good game

Nico87

There is a huge difference in the desire of both teams, PSG are playing with an almost interference to the result.

Delano

PSG are getting into the final third than playing like a kid on fifa. Spamming skills, rushing the pass. So frustrating.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
All Neymar does in these big games is running into blind alleys. :lol:

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Herrera is such a garbage footballer. Does he do anything else aside from trying to get players sent off and pass the ball backwards?

always_hoping

Other than relying on individual brilliance I don't see what Pochettino game plan is here to get back into this match?

Pep meanwhile couldn't have hoped for a 1st half in this 2nd leg to go much better. Very comfortable and his defence especially I'm sure expected a lot more work.

Last edited:

Judas

Open to offers
The only positive I can take out of Foden being class is he's English and hopefully he can deliver us a trophy. But having to witness him for City for many many years to come isn't going to be fun.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
45 min for Poch to turn it around.. otherwise after blockade this will be biggest victory for Abu Dhabi

Nick7

PSG would be better with Icardi, Herrera and Di Maria off. Those three aren’t at the races and are hurting PSG.