Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Jenas getting confused with the concept of time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
To be fair, for an unsuccessful player any pass in the Champions League looks like a success. Why they continue to have pundits like Jenas I'll never know, who's acually interested in the insight of a bang average midfielder?
You don't have to have been a top player to offer either personality or interest, but he just doesn't supply either.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Fred > Herrera and it ain’t even close

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
To be fair, for an unsuccessful player any pass in the Champions League looks like a success. Why they continue to have pundits like Jenas I'll never know, who's acually interested in the insight of a bang average midfielder?
You don't have to be an heralded player to be insightful, many succesful players have the personality and mind of a clam. All of that to say, Jenas is simply a bit shit.

ReallyUSA

Fred > Herrera and it ain’t even close
Show me Fred's passing like Ander did in the final last year. If Neymar and Mbappe weren't bottlers, he would've had two assists. Show me any game that Fred should've had two assists.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Show me Fred's passing like Ander did in the final last year. If Neymar and Mbappe weren't bottlers, he would've had two assists. Show me any game that Fred should've had two assists.
:lol:

Dan_F

Three fouls now. But that doesn’t count because PSG got the advantage. So obviously he’ll be given a fourth go.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
You don't have to be an heralded player to be insightful, many succesful players have the personality and mind of a clam. All of that to say, Jenas is simply a bit shit.
Yeah, I should probably avoid projecting my annoyance of Jenas onto other pundits/players. He just annoys me in a way few other pundits do.

bosskeano

Ref allowing City to foul especially Fernandinho without booking any of them yet Herrera gets a BS soft yellow for breathing on Silva

SER19

He should be on football focus or soccer Saturday. Nothing serious

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Fred would have buried that

diarm

I reckon you could kidnap 11 lads off the beach in Sao Paolo and they'd be more up for a game of ball in the snow than this PSG outfit.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
FFS the amount of mistakes City are getting away with

PSG so wasteful

ReallyUSA

Exactly, not even asking for assists. Should've. It won't happen, the guy is plays a bulgarian style football. God bless the Pastor, but jesus I hate potshots at former players who won trophies and put in a shift every time.

Kearnkoff69

I know the pitch conditions don't help, but PSG has no life or zing in their attacks at all today. They look like they came in expecting to lose.

ReallyUSA

Angel had one good dribble and failures. Love to see it even though I wanted Paris to win.