Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Tibs

Could somebody please send me a river - my usual site is down

NoLogo

I know people hate Madrid due to many things, including the ESL stuff and Perez etc but they're a dynasty and have an incredible history, not sure how people compare them to PSG, Chelsea or City.
I can't stand them and even I think they are the only team out of the remaining 4 teams I would actually not throw up in my mouth if they managed to win the CL.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Steve McManaman "he needs to be in line with a white Jersey to stay onside"

Cheers Steve, you fecking lampshade

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No intensity in Madrid whatsoever, it's amazing they've got this far they're a poor side now

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I predicted all 4 remaining English teams to get to their respective European finals. I just think the PL is by far and away the strongest league and it might be apparent for all to see yet again just like in 2019 when we had we had 4 English European finalists.

City & United are already in the final. Ironically, Arsenal are the English team least likely to get to the final, we still need to overturn deficit against Villareal, but I'm hopeful we can do it. We should be able to, given the relative strength of our squad compared to Villareal, so it's really up to Arteta to handle Villareal. He had a shocker in the first leg and definitely should be sacked if he's incapable of turning over Villareal.

I really hope Real Madrid beat Chelsea. I think Real can stop City from winning it. Chelsea won't be able to stop City in my opinion. But anyway I have a feeling the PL will showcase its strength yet again by having all 4 English teams progress to their . finals. I'd be delighted if I was proven wrong and Real Madrid end up beating Chelsea. I really rate Zidane, I think he's an elite world-class manager. I have so much respect for Real's achievements under Zidane.
Real Madrid were schooled by City last season and this Chelsea recently beat them

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just tuned in, those black socks look great.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We should all probably want Chelsea to win this as there's no way on earth that Madrid team is beating City. They are awful. Chelsea already shown they can beat them recently in a big game.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Ramos is in the middle of the 2 centre backs. Cheers Glen.

Nick7

Vinicius is woeful. Do Madrid really have no one better than him for the wings?