Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

Jeffthered

Average European side, this Roma team.

Dzeko is a proper player. He's been superb tonight, with some average dross around him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Maybe it’s the fact they’re still 3 up or maybe they’re just as shit in defense as others are suggesting - but Madrid will not miss half these chances Roma are :lol:

Baxter

It really wont they are dodgy as feck and Ronnie has gone off the boil.
Not a chance they play as open as Roma in the first leg. I don’t think Liverpool concede at this rate and beat Madrid.

kidbob

It really wont they are dodgy as feck and Ronnie has gone off the boil.
Id Stoke and West Brom can hold them then Madrid should be fine. Hell (in my own words) one of the worst United teams in my lifetime can do them, then Madrid certainly can.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Two of the most luckiest finalist in a long, long time.

Cloud7

Roma could literally be winning the tie with the chances they’ve created in the last half hour or so.

Cpt Negative

They've been the best team in the Champions League this season tbh. Battered more or less everyone that they played.
Ah yes. All the European powerhouses. They’ve played one decent team who they seem to have the hoodoo over

Irrational.

I'm not watching but what bad decisions have happened?

Two missed pens and a wrongly disallowed goal?
1) Chance for Roma in the Liverpool box, Lovren dramatically throws himself to ground winning them a soft FK.
2) An identical situation in the Roma box not punished and Wijnaldum scores
3) Karius as the last man brings down Dzeko in the box, wrongly flagged for offside
4) Alexander-Arnold as the last man blocks a goal bound strike in his own box with his hand, nothing given.

And that's just from the top of my head. Shocking officiating. I can guarantee probably only of these will be brought up in the post-match.

saivet

Roma have had a number of chances/openings today

Should have had 2 penalties too

Madrid weren't convincing, but neither have Liverpool, though the scoreline is comfortable

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
TAA is having an absolute mare tonight. been very luck to only cost us two goals.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
How can a defence containing two Southampton players and a Hull player in defence; a shit ex-Sunderland player, a shit ex-Newcastle player and a shit ex-City reject in midfield be reaching a CL final completely and utterly blows my mind.
Inb4 Klopp is a genius, la.

aaron221295

Supports
Luton Town
Zidanne and co. will be rubbing their hands together at this second half Liverpool performance

marktan

Feel a bit sorry for Dzeko here, he's been very good but all of Roma's attacking options barring Sheraway are rubbish.