Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

always_hoping

That's three decent chances for Real Madrid now and none taken. A clinical Liverpool would be 1-0 up now.

Mike Smalling

So who are we rooting for here? Kinda feel like City would have the better chance against Liverpool, but a Madrid win is preferable overall.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
City always fail to shine in big moments. They’ll lose somehwo tonight I’m sure.

And Madrid’s CL juju (if we can call it that) this season is insane. Expecting Benzema to score from an Ederson mistake as has happened against PSG and Chelsea.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Honestly hope City batter them. They're a far better team than Madrid really.

marktan

Feck me are real a poor team. Just sit back and pray Benzema does something. Seriously regressed from when Ronaldo was there

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
We attack very hastily and always looking for individual actions.

Zoo

The BT commentary bias really is remarkably disgusting. Pair of hypocritical morons.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Really? Feel like the 2018 team was just lob it up to Ronaldo and pray for the best :lol:
Yeah I feel like saying this when people wank over the threepeat team. It’s an amazing thing to win 3 in a row, but it was a feat of mentality more than anything. They never played good football, and I definitely wouldn’t have them in the conversation of best ever.

Deery

Dreary
These Real players are really good too, not many can play City like this..

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Teams have been struggling against Madrid because they have no set patterns of play against Big teams. No cute intricate passes, no extensive wing play, but really trying to beat teams on the counter while they absorb pressure in defense. Attacking transitions is where they make their money and how they took us apart. They don’t even press that much so it’s hilarious how defenders keep messing up against them. Credit to Benzema for being so clinical too and scoring from even half chances. Ancelotti also doesn’t seem to give player instructions often and trusts them to do the job. It’s like watching Harry Redknapp’s Tottenham side.

Lecland07

Casemiro should probably be off. Two dead certain yellows. Ridiculous how he has none.

And people say English refs are bad,