Champions League Semi Finals (9th - 17th May)

lex talionis

Yes because Casemiro looked like the weak link in the Madrid side that won everything with him didn’t he. The revisionism surrounding him this last month or so is just insane.
Indeed. It's quite remarkable how after a decade or so at the top of the game Casemiro has been revealed to be the true fraud that he is. His mask has been lifted.

90 + 5min

Drogba/Lehmann-esque from Carvajal. Embarrassing. Why can't refs handle bullshit like that more often and just no sell the feck out of it
Same could be said for Grealish. Embarrassing. He is up there in the top with players who are falling so easy. Ever. And I have watched football for some decades.

always_hoping

Real Madrid will need to bring a lead to Manchester, so far so good in that regard. City bossing possession but how many clear cut chances for them? Fairly routine saves.

MoskvaRed

If this were United, I’d be seriously pissed off by Madrid’s antics but it’s very entertaining to see Grealish, Gundoğan and Pep getting wound up.

CloneMC16

Carvajal is a shithouse. Typical cnut that plays for a Spanish team. Hate that type of player, but if it knocks City out...

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's won, but he is not exactly at his peak. Modric and Kroos were far worse player than they used to be, they are being dominated easily, and even at their best their midfield was dominated quite often.

Not that I am underrating Casemiro, I just said passing wise, he can be quite poor passing wise even against shite opponent, but he is my favourite United players anyway.
He was their best player in the final last year.

cyberman

What kind of a mentality is that?

Your representing your club in a CL semi.

Why on Earth would you care about your opponent's credentials during the match in the heat of that moment? That would be the definition of loser's mentality.
Jack does care, hence the mouthing.
He hasn’t earned it nor will a winner in Carvajal care. It’s smalltime but that’s Grealish for you.
It would be like Haaland getting in Rudigers face at the halftime whistle after being dominated. What are you trying to prove when you can’t prove shit when you get the ball?

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Wasn’t advatage. It wasn’t a foul.
Alright, I'll put Putins invasion on the note as "not a foul". Cause that was as fecking obvious as his "special military operation" was. I hate both teams equally, but guess you won't find that on a utd forum.

lex talionis

Real need to finish off these fukks in the first leg and not leave it up to chance.

Oranges038

Pep isn't going to get much out of te officials in the Bernabeau. Whingy cnut. Thoroughly delightful watching Real putting the boot in on City.

On a side note McManaman has to be the most annoying cnut going on commentary.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Only Bazuno and Meslier have a lower save % in the league. He is great on the ball alright but the main role of a gk has and always will be to keep the ball out of the net.
Don’t think that really matters nowadays when man city are on course to win the league with the same goalkeeper…again

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Drogba/Lehmann-esque from Carvajal. Embarrassing. Why can't refs handle bullshit like that more often and just no sell the feck out of it
Legendary that

rpitchfo

Really enjoyed that half of football. Very tactical affair, lots of tension.

JimmyWils

He pulls it off imo. Looks great. Lad's got the drip.
There's a reason people make fun of him so much. He looks a tit with that thing on his head.

Also at some point one of his shins are gonna get properly cut up, this stupid low sock tiny pads thing he's started needs to stop.

Blood Mage

Football 'eritage and all that... nah but City will still win the tie unfortunately.

krazyrobus

Not really. He’s managed the game well so far.
By allowing Carvajal to body Grealish into ad boards, or the trip to stop an obvious counter or allowing Rudiger to body check Gundogan when he had zero chance of winning the ball?

cyberman

Alright, I'll put Putins invasion on the note as "not a foul". Cause that was as fecking obvious as his "special military operation" was. I hate both teams equally, but guess you won't find that on a utd forum.
I don’t think it’s a foul. He kind of falls forward while dragging his back foot. Imo he sees the penalty area and goes for the pen but goes down a little early so Camavinga just slides across in front of him without contact.
I’ll see if I can find it again

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Jack does care, hence the mouthing.
He hasn’t earned it nor will a winner in Carvajal care. It’s smalltime but that’s Grealish for you.
It would be like Haaland getting in Rudigers face at the halftime whistle after being dominated. What are you trying to prove when you can’t prove shit when you get the ball?
He did that because he was provoked and deliberately shoved into the ad boards.

What player would react well after being shoved there?

cyberman

By allowing Carvajal to body Grealish into ad boards, or the trip to stop an obvious counter or allowing Rudiger to body check Gundogan when he had zero chance of winning the ball?
Ad Boards doesn’t play a factor.