Champions League Semi Finals (9th - 17th May)

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
How is one meant to read that? Inter at 95 for the final but less as winner? Who the hell made that chart
Inter heavy favourites to make the final (95%) at the time they were 2-0 up in the tie.
Of course they will have less probability of actually winning the final.

Witchking

City will demolish Madrid within the first 20 minutes. Score 3 quick goals and control the game from there. It's over boys. Probably just hand over the trophy to City after today's match.

Hoof the ball

We've been here before. When will you all learn? This isn't about City being better. This is about Real and the CL. You can't beat plot armor.

See you at full-time for the i told you so.

Sylar

If city score first they won't collapse like Liverpool
Or city last season

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
My feeling was that Bayern Munich were the favourites that final. It actually felt that Inter were underdog against Chelsea, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. I might be wrong and it would be interesting to see the odds for those matches.
You were underdogs against Chelsea and Barcelona and favourites against Bayern

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
My feeling was that Bayern Munich were the favourites that final. It actually felt that Inter were underdog against Chelsea, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. I might be wrong and it would be interesting to see the odds for those matches.

The only fans i remembers cheering for us was you Real Madrid fans because we stopped Barca from winning the CL on Santiago Bernabeu.
That was still prime Jose. Around PL fans mostly the feeling was it may be boring as hell but Inter will win. Jose wasn’t losing a final against LvG.

Sylar

It's annoying how comfortable every city player is in the ball and receiving it even with players around them

Gandalf

No chance
City have been beaten at the Emptyhad by teams that are much worse than Madrid. Yes City have their stars but when Ederson actually has to do the saving shots part of his job he is not very good and their defence in general is massively overrated. They get away with a lot because most teams are stuck on the back foot defending but we have already seen Benzema, Vinicius et al cause mayhem in the City back line.